From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: Fir 5 Sep 94 19:19:00 Subject: 91 parts UpdReq Thus said Fir to Josh Norton concerning 91 parts #2-pascomb (2/2: Fi> Hi Josh! Hi! Nice to see a reaction to these postings -- I was beginning to think everybody'd hied off on vacation. JN> "Now, you have grasped the connection between the power of these Parts JN> and the actions of government. Truly, the world is in a constant state JN> of war, from the standpoint of the Aethyrs. Fi> Figured I'd better at least come screen capture these for now. Fi> My first impression is that they're dealing inwards towards the Earth Fi> rather than outwards towards the [extra]terrestrial like some of your more Fi> recent stuff. That seems to be the case, though at this particular point in the series, there's still some ambiguity. There's a "horizontal" depiction of the Parts' relationship, i.e., as a set of mobile regions enveloping the Earth's surface, but all at the same level. That's what is mainly dealt with in the section you quote above. And there's a "vertical" depiction as part of a process of manifestation. This latter seems to be taking the fore in the visions that follow this one, and in the ones I haven't posted yet. Another problem is that, since I'm just letting them manifest in whatever way they want, not demanding any particular form for the presentations, there is a great deal of inconsistency in the levels of reality they talk about. For instance, some tie closely to the mundane region they're associated with, while others get pretty abstract and cabalistic. I'm debating whether it would be worthwhile to institute some sort of protocol for the presentations, just to keep things more consistent from one Part to the next. OTOH, I don't feel like I've got enough of a handle on them yet to decide. Probably do a few more to see what sorts of problems crop up. ... In the beginning was the Word, and it was misunderstood. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Stephanie Area: ENOCHIAN To: Shadow Walker 6 Sep 94 07:05:02 Subject: Re: enochian 101 UpdReq SW> I couldn't tell how close to the edge anyone is for SW> sure. My point is that SW> "damage" to the psyche can and does happen. Beginners aught to be warned SW> but I don't think they should be stopped. People drown SW> but that dosen't mean SW> people should stop swimming. They shouldn't be told it SW> is a risk free activity SW> either when they have never swum before. Agreed. Yet I must wonder...who would be foolish enough to tell them it was risk-free? Now, I know of people who just leap into the "fun" stuff without learning the basics, like warding and whatnot...but I can't say there's anyone they can blame but themselves. To use your analogy, it's kind of like leaping into the deep end before you even learn to dog-paddle... SW> Just because you have not encountered something meaner SW> does not mean it isn't out there. I am not saying that SW> it is out there either. I don't know you or how mean SW> you can be. BTW I hope you never encounter anything SW> meaner than you can handle spiritual or otherwise. Oh, I agree. There are probably meaner things than me out there, though it may astonish me . IMHO, handling things spiritual and otherwise is mostly a matter of preparation. I only fail when I am ill-prepared, and then I have no one to blame but myself (always annoying). SW> ... "Don't mince words, Stephanie ... what do you SW> *REALLY* think?" Hee hee... 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Shadow Walker 6 Sep 94 11:06:04 Subject: Re: enochian 101 UpdReq -=> Shadow Walker sent a message to Christeos Pir on 28 Aug 94 10:36:00 <=- -=> Re: Re: enochian 101 <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. SW> My apologies I had no intent on being condescending. None needed... we're just talkin' here! SW> I simply meant that while it may be almost harmless to you SW> it may not be to someone else. Well, that's a good point. No need to rehash the whole thing... we've probably run poor Ar off by now. SW> I must admit that what you said about Grant's stuff sounded to me like SW> a negative value judgement. And may have got my hackles up a little. Well, I do find his stuff a little too Van Daaniken meets Robert E. Howard meets R.A. Wilson for me, but that's just me. I just figure everyone assumes that all statements of opinion are clearly marked with "YMMV." And in fact, Az0th has mentioned that it seems, from his experience, as though Grant knows _something_, he's just not expressing the incommunicable very well. I'm not putting Grant down personally, just saying that his material always seems a little... out there. -> TO ME <- SW> If you know how I may begin a formalized training please by all means SW> let me know? In Enochian? Not unless the Inner Order of one of the GD orders is doing it. And the Aurum Solis, I guess. Mostly it's DIY and the School of Hard Knox. Later... Love is the law, love under will. - CP ... Only the inn-keeper feareth lest the favour of the king be withdrawn 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718