From: Ar Aakhu-t Area: ENOCHIAN To: Shadow Walker 2 Aug 94 01:06:00 Subject: ritual 'in the head' UpdReq 93- SW> I understand what you mean I like to work that way as SW> well; I was SW> afraid that you just being lazy and sloppy which I have SW> seen all too SW> much of with dire results. Well, at first I thought it -was- just being sloppy, and so I avoided doing it that way. But then it was suggested to me by someone I respect much, so I worked on it with new confidence. Actually, I think it came up in a discussion of learning 'astral work', and it was suggested as one avenue to that. At any rate, I've had good results with it. SW> I have found that really GOOD theatrics, that is sets, SW> props SW> even an exceptional performance can give the Rite a SW> great deal SW> of power and perceptual reality. Yes, I agree. Generally it seems stronger in some ways, although then there is also the danger of becoming too dependant on your 'stuff'; still, there are times when it's the only way to go, such as when another person is involved, either as audience or participant or whatever, such as a Mass or Initiation. I would imagine that (considering AC's descriptions in MTP, Magical Link chapter, of the types of operations) for operations to affect one's own consciousness, it might work better to work internally. For operations to affect the outside world, external workings would no doubt provide a better link. 93/93 ,-----. . . / H \ -Ar Aakhu-t | H | bb125@scn.org | H | \ ===^=== / `._____,' 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718