From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Fir 21 Jun 94 08:20:24 Subject: Honorius UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. F> Hi Az0th, Hi, Fir! AA> Lemegeton, too. And he's already got the new Grimorium Verum AA> from Ars Obscura (and will also be handling their Honorius, AA> when and if.) F> Perhaps you mean Trident Press in Seattle? My understanding Yup, that's the one. Ars Obscura is doing a special limited edition for Trident, in cobra and papyrus. It's gorgeous! I've asked Grendel to check with Joel or Jim about the _Booke of the Black Serpent_ which is included. A shorter version of this document, minus the ritual details, appeared in Gilbert's _The Sorcerer and His Aprentice_, and was written by Mathers. I'm wondering if Trident got their hands on a more complete version, or whether some later hand embellished it. F> is that they'll be making available _The Grimoire of Pope F> Honorius III_ which is different than the Honorius book that F> Heptangle Books published a while back. Yup, too. The only more or less ready source of the Pope-associated one has been Shah's _Secret Lore of Magic_, and in a modified form, in New Falcon's _Pacts With the Devil_. F> Any word on when/if Donald Laycock's _Enochian Dictionary_ F> will be reprinted? The latest Weiser catalog says August! In paperback..... Love is the law, love under will. Az0th 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: Kayla Block 20 Jun 94 11:59:00 Subject: Enochian 101 UpdReq Thus said Kayla Block to Josh Norton concerning Enochian 101: JN> I was one of the ones who had more, at one time, and so I'm a bit more JN> focused on the subject. KB> actually, i wonder whether this particular issue might have KB> contributed to some problems that one of the people in KB> class had during a working last week? hmm.... Wouldn't be surprised. OTOH, calling up these expressions of the darkness in ourselves is often beneficial in the long run. There was one group I worked with that had some fairly strong links to inner-plane "secret chiefs". In this group, an intense exteriorization of one's inner ghosts nearly always occurred within a few weeks of a new member's getting hooked into the current they worked with. Learning to deal with them without suppressing those parts of the mind seemed to be a prerequisite for long-term work with the current. But for ad hoc groups like yours, the effect is probably more troublesome than useful. JN> ... Convictions make convicts. KB> and when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns? JN> What!!!?? Don't tell me you didn't recognize this most essential of JN> Discordian principles! Especially when it's so apropos of your comments JN> about our culture. KB> now waitaminut! i was made a discordian pope by RAW, himself! };-] Whereas I had to appoint myself a discordian saint. ;-> Anyway, the quote above is straight out of the Principia Discordia. ... Remember, god works in meaningless ways. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718