From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: Kayla Block 16 May 94 12:53:00 Subject: Enochian 101 UpdReq Thus said Kayla Block to Josh Norton concerning Enochian 101: KB> hi josh! Hi! KB> still working through your godzilla paper. the timing of receiving it KB> from you now is truly excellent! i'm looking forward to seeing KB> more of it! are you planning on publishing it? (besides KB> just electronically.) Eventually, if I ever figure out what I'm supposed to put in that I don't know about yet. Something's working its way down through the planes, but hasn't yet got to the point where I can see it consciously. At least one more chapter is in the works at this time, explaining the different "magickal formulas" that apply to the various parts of the Tablets. The "Macrocosmic Ritual" and "Lotus" papers will likely find a place in the finished work as well. KB> BTW, i have experienced some minor KB> confusion regarding the exact placement of a few of the KB> diagrams, mostly towards the middle of the 3rd (?) chapter, KB> i think. no big deal, but i thought you might want to KB> know. my only other 'editorial' comment is that the 1st KB> and 2nd table are both labelled 'Table 1'. Hmmm. I THOUGHT I put in little comments saying "insert FIGX.TIF here" wherever a picture went. They should be placed shortly after the point where they are first mentioned, though I tried to avoid putting more than one on a page -- at least in my nicely-formatted Word for Windows version. As for the other, I'm still getting the hang of the automatic illustration/table labeler in Word. Noted and corrected. KB> interesting. guess i will just have to try it, and see how it goes! KB> BTW, any suggestions for how to proceed? i started with a KB> general earth tablet thing, and then to one of the earth KB> tablet sub-angles. i've thought about just hanging out in KB> the earth tablet for awhile, but i am curious to check out KB> the other tablets too. i noticed that you suggested to ar KB> aakhu-t, that he proceed systematically, regardless of what KB> he decided to do. Like I said, just get a "feel" for the different elements first, then go into some systematic explorations. I don't want to get too specific, as your own intuition is probably a better guide for serious work than anything I could say. ... Q-Tip: A piece of advice from a powerful entity. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.10 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Paul Hume Area: ENOCHIAN To: Julia Phillips 18 May 94 12:02:34 Subject: Knock knock UpdReq Julia - I didn't see the first query, but think it is a capital idea. Send it to me and I can undertake a copy program for cost for those interested. Paul 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718