From: Chen Area: ENOCHIAN To: Vitriol 7 Sep 92 12:44:26 Subject: tit 4 tat UpdReq V> Well, there's always the Sigil of Aemeth... Yes, I had thought that would be nice... V> Would it be possible to put past issues of BP in that echo? We might get around to it, but with the B.P.'s coming out monthly, it's a bit tough to get to all that typing, and REALLY a pain in the butt to go pulling out old files. However, Turbator is planning to put together a booklet of all the old B.P. rants, and that should be available in xerox form soon. Let us know in a few months if you would like a copy. LOVE/WILL CHEN 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Chen Area: ENOCHIAN To: Vitriol 7 Sep 92 12:49:58 Subject: Nochie voodoo UpdReq Actually, I agree with you pretty thouroughly. I do my fair share of scholarship before working with my own vision. I try to bring intellect and art into the same field-- not separate them. It seems vital to my work these days. V> stultifying. To the other, they are a scaffold without which they V> cannot sculpt their Work. V> The problem comes when some mistake the skeleton for the Body, V> thinking that doing Magick means measuring and quantifying and V> arguing about the framework. Exactly! When we forget that we are all just making it up as we go along, we fall for our own myths and they explode. The blasted tower... Balance always seems the key, and lack of dependency on the rules; dogma. Science, I think, may well be as much of a killer God as J.C. The ALchemists had it down:"Solve et Coagula". Sounds simple enough, hardly ever see a balance working though. V> I sometimes wonder if there aren't more Spirits in the city than in V> the slob-urbs. It's as if they all fled the desecration of the V> bulldozers. Then too, maybe I just need to get out into the woods at V> night. Yeah, and then there are cities that are sunken into swamps...!!! AIEEE-- run Awaaaayyyyy!!! V> Well, that's the picking-apart-the-skeleton aspect. The real work V> doesn't get written about much. There's The Vision And The Voice, and yes, and I really liked ENOCHIAN EVOCATION OF JOHN DEE -- felt the awesomeness of their experience in the presence of angels and demons and such! Anyway, glad you liked the new rant. Have to go now to work on next month's rant-- on the Abyss, I think. It never ends... I hope to meet your wife some day-- sounds like we'd get along well LOVE/WILL CHEN 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718