From: Poqui Hydjnw Area: ENOCHIAN To: Grendel 6 Aug 92 08:06:04 Subject: OrgyFun UpdReq > > Why are we in ENOCHIAN? I. don't recall moving here... What's this > > Echo for? GR> Perhaps for discussing the Enochian form of magic? Naaah... I thought it was the Enos Fan club from Dukes of Hazard! ;-) Blessed Be! h.poqui tou hydjnw * SLMR 2.1a * I am not an animal, I am a weenie being! 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Chen Area: ENOCHIAN To: Azoth 7 Aug 92 22:43:54 Subject: Re: Sch-Sch-Schueler UpdReq -=> Quoting Azoth to Chen <=- Az> Since we've been speeking, I've heard drums in my dreams.... };-] Sounds cool... but how do you sleep through the noise? (g) Az> If I just read at 'random', as feels right, I shortly Az> start to learn something. It's as if the thing was programmed to Az> prevent a linear, rational approach. Sounds like an interesting approach, but someone stole my copy and I just don't know about taking another chance on that hefty price-tag! But I suppose the pearl of great price and all that... Az> Hmmmm. That kind of inversion of perspective sounds like echoes from Az> the far side of the Abyss, and as such, possibly a lifeline. Odd perception -- The material that I mentioned by MIke Ripple has quite alot to say about the Abyss--that clinging to the heroic-ego mythos brings you to the experience of Choronzon. I've asked him to let me print these sections of his paper in THE BAHLASTI PAPERS-- i hope he lets me, as it's fascinating. Az> And "Love under will" seems rather less "Love _subject_to_ will" than Az> "Love _under(lying)=empowering_ will". Therion the mystic was, I Az> think, a far wiser man than Therion the magickian.... Yes, that's far less constricting, and more in tune with the fluid Will of Love. Also agree about the mystic! Az> I suppose we really need an _Enochian_Cajun_Cookbook_.... Hilarious!..."Blackened Nochie", I supppos. K'Paul could sell it in N.Y.C. for top dollar to unsuspecting Yankees! Az> Love is the law, love under will. Az> Az> Azoth Az> Az> Az> Az> ... ..they shall bring the glory of the stars into the hearts of men Az> -!- Blue Wave/Max v2.05 [NR] Az> ! Origin: Mumbo Jumbo Kathedral =+= Home of the Night Side Echo Az> (666:93/93.0) 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Chen Area: ENOCHIAN To: Vitriol 8 Aug 92 18:28:46 Subject: Re: Sch-Sch-Schueler UpdReq V> Second, in case Fr. Nachash neglected to, I want to pass on my V> and my wife's appreciation for your articles in the newsletter, which V> we enjoy very much. He did, and thanks! V> Anyway, I love the cards! (this is turning into a real icky fanletter... Hey-- I don't mind! You Nochie scholars are pretty damned persnickity, so your compliments mean really quite alot to me V> Can this be done direct, or do we have to go through the retailers, V> or what? I'm not sure where you live -- Canada? Well, anyway, you SHOULD be able to find The NEW ORLEANS VOODOO TAROT in bookstores wherever you are. It's possible that it's not on the shelves yet. If you can't find them, the store can order them -- I believe NEW LEAF is the distributor. Or write directly to the publisher: Destiny/ Inner Traditions One Park Street Rochester Vermont 05767 V> Fourthly, I had posted a question to Fr. Nachash about the V> possibility of us coming to New Orleans sometime in the next year, V> and had asked whether any of the Lodge's ceremonies were open to V> non-initiate (meaning OTO) Thelemites. The response quoted my You all are welcome to visit our rituals-- bring drums with you! Just let us know in advance. If you can leave in a hurry you might want to make the opening of the Voodoo Tarot show on the 5th of September. We'll be doing rituals to open and close the reception. We'll also be doing an Enochian Voodoo ritual the following (Sunday the 6th) night in the temple. If, conversely, you think you might be visiting closer to November first, you might want to check out our ritual for the Day of the Dead. We'll also be doing Initiations on the 2nd or so, and you and your wife might think about sending in applications for that. All for now. I have to go to my hobby-job. I don't HAVE to tend bar for a living: I live to serve! LOVE/WILL CHEN 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718