From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Neuro Sonic 14 Jul 92 20:48:00 Subject: APep T-Abyss-mal UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Got your address post; I'll send those copies out before the end of the week, insh'Allah. A> such as those I've used in order to form n-dimensional gateway NS> As I was saying to Zildar, my journey last evening was NS> very successful as far as spatial perception goes. NS> I've pretty much been using Intuitive techniques, and was NS> wondering whether you might leave some insight into the NS> creation of said portals. Hehe. Sounds like you got Their attention, whatever else you may have done. Well, there's portals, and then there's Portals, some you go out, and some you come in.....Hrrumph. Sorry, drifted off there for a sec. Nearly anything that'll serve to focus your attention on the object of the rite can be applied as a Key to open an astral (various...) breach. The necessary skill required is, of course, handling the energy gradient between This side and the other....uh...side; might be profitable to consider the analogical forms exothermic and endothermic, depending on whether _you_ have to provide the necessary. Particularly with Enochian techniques, those Others seem quite capable of managing considerable energies; this fact would put _you_, the operator, quite in the position of a catalyst, at least ideally. Your rite with the mirror seems rather to have been endothermic, with _you_ creating and maintaining the energy gradient, which is a fine way to introduce yourself, and is occasionally appropriate for other reasons, but which you probably won't want to carry on exclusively. The obvious solution is to enlist the assistance of Them to maintain the breach, which itself seems to require somewhat less than the 'starting current' needed to open it in the first place. All these analogies are rather less than completely accurate, but you can no doubt see what I'm pointing to: They can quite easily maintain the portal, and for hours or days, once you make proper contact. Forget for the time being any question about whether They are maybe just You in a god suit; it doesn't matter. The mirror, I've found, is a quite versatile tool. I recently had Circle Glass, in Fairfax, cut a 13" triangular mirror for a rite I'm making, which will soon be painted black in the center with an EOD sigil called the Eye of Dagon (kind of a pentacle with tentacular arms and a red slitted Eye in the center) and framed in dark wood, which will itself will be lettered in Enochian with what Crowley called the 'Three Mighty Names of God Almighty coming forth from The Thirty Aethyrs', which are in fact derived from the names of the Aethyrs themselves. It'll be several months before it can be properly consecrated to the work I have in mind, but in the mean time, I'll be doing some work with those same self-sustaining portals; I'll let you know if I discover anything useful. If you have Mishlen's text on the Shadow Tarot workings, I might suggest the Hands of Power rite to help 're-charge' your batteries. It's possible to use cards marked with the sigils of the Carcerorum Genii in lieu of Linda's paintings, if necessary. I've never used the Enochian Tarot for Aetherial working (haven't done that much Aetherial working, come to think of it) but I'm much inclined to think the 19th Key is required regardless. One 'training' routine I've found useful preparatory to any Major portal workings, is a simple elemental Opening of the 6 Directions: using the hand-sign called by Turner the 'Voorish Sign' in his _Necronomicon_ (forefinger and little finger extended, horizontally, grasping the Authority Focus, say, your wand, or a vajra sceptre) project high to the South twin beams of light from your extended fingertips, which meet an analogical 'limit' in the far distance, then by lowering your outstretched arm, outline the left and right pillars of an enormous portal, through which is seen your elemental association of choice for South (like maybe Irem, City of Pillars, in its heyday, or the plain of Shinar, or Hell, or whatever.) Hold the vision until you can accept its essence into yourself, then withdraw your hand, placing it over your heart (kinda like those old Sumerian priest-type statues), leaving the portal in place, knowing it will persist until the rite is concluded. Repeat for West, North and East. Make the 'V' of the LVX, opening Above so that the Greater Light can be brought... make the 'X' of LVX, followed immediately by placing your arms out, down and forward as if dispensing blessings.....down to meet the Abyss which opens beneath your feet, leaving you standing for a moment in a Pillar of Light/Darkness before it implodes as you again make the 'X' of the LVX, closing the portals you've opened, and sending shockwaves through your reality. Needless to say, this is just an outline, and should include such incense and candles and bells and whatever else you consider appropriate to enter and conclude the rite. I will caution you, however, NOT to use the elemental Keys with this rite until you are very, very much in charge of everything else that's happening; the 1st or 2nd Keys may be safely used before the rite itself, as an aid to meditation/consecration. Of course, if you wanted to become a torch, you could omit the terminal 'X' and use a 'T' instead (you'll probably glow in the Dark for a while...) BTW, saw your post re 'Theban'; as far as I know, its only relevance to matters Enochian is the 'Theban Angelic Formula' which is used by the Aurum Solis in determining the 'correct' Keys to use for any given Enochian working. It's named, as I recall, in honor of a certain Mage. Just guessing, but it may have something to do with Honorius, of _Sworn_Book_ fame, called 'the Theban', who may also have given his name to a magical alphabet called 'Theban', first published, as far as I know, by Barrett, in _The_Magus_, around 1801ev. Love is the law, love under will. ___ X BABBLE v1.0 X Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Azoth Area: ENOCHIAN To: Vitriol 14 Jul 92 22:46:02 Subject: Re: Libri Rec'd UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. V > A> ought to hold you until the other wanders into your sphere of V > A> influence.... V > Which it already is... C'est nice, yes? V > A> work. Some words which have been around a while, seem to have been V > A> purely the result of Kelly's (or Dee's) transcription errors... V > I'll be sure to look for that lexicon. I, too, have already collected V > some alleged word lists, some of which have words and/or attributions V > that don't appear anywhere else -- which makes me suspicious. In James Keys, there are only 663 distinct Enochian words, including the names of the Aethyrs, then there are the names of the governors and the zodiacal/tribal classes. There may be more in the Diaries, but not much, I think... Something like 766, including the ones formed like telocvovim. V > After seeing the King James Version , I can better understand your V > thought on Gyuto-izing the invocations. (A thought: since the Calls V > are for invocation, is it really necessary to use a Call to scry -- V > couldn't one just visualize it like scrying in the Sephira, e.g.? Or V > is it necessary to Call in order to establish a Link? Hmm... seems V > like the cards could be used -- as long as the pictures, apparently V > based on V&V, didn't unduly influence one's expectations. Veremos...) From what experience I've had of the Aethyrs (limited) I'm inclined to think the Key is necessary to open the Door... I'm also much inclined to think that that Key can open a variety of Other doors as well. Ditto, the cards, which make great meditational tools, but which don't, for me, give access to the Aethyrs. Then again, elemental and NightSide work has taken most of my time, leaving the Aethyrs nearly untouched for a couple of years, anyway. So hey, if it works, let me know, howbout? V > A> If you'd care to post it, and if it converts, footnotes and all, V > A> into Word on my Mac, I'll take a crack at lasering it, for V > A> Xeroxing double-sided, to facilitate study.... V > Let me get this straight: I upload a DOS-based WordPerfect 5.0 V > version for you to use in Word on a Mac? I'm game if you are. V > (Scratching head) Yeah, man. Dos files to Mac is easy, and WordPerfect to Word is a standard conversion (so they say...) If it works, I'll put the main text in, say, 12pt Helvetica, and the footnotes in 10pt. It's the footnotes that worry me; all that bloody work.... Love is the Law, love under will. ___ X BABBLE v1.0 X Left, Left, I hadda good brain but it Left.... 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Neuro Sonic Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 15 Jul 92 20:25:32 Subject: Angelic Correspondences UpdReq Wondering around in other States of Consciousness has made me curious to try my hand at the Tablets. I've got a set I've yet to color, and I was wondering how to find the use of particular Angles/Angels. Should this be done through strcit Gemetrical Correspondence? If so, I ask once again which Correspondences are most valid? Is this purely self-experimental? I am interested in whether you would use (as Zildar expressed) Hebrew Comparisons, or because of the nature of Gemetria any Numerical equivalent will do? Looking for a job that's right for me and I'm looking for an Angels/ Angles assisstance. Any suggestions? Amn Ho! Neuro Sonic 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: Neuro Sonic 16 Jul 92 06:53:00 Subject: Tex UpdReq Gematria is used as a 'system' depending on what direction you deem necessary to take. I do not have any translation to your word, however it is not uncommon to hear such words, spoken as per your understanding. I have often herd words that one would not think proper in that state of awareness. Many of the entities have quite a sense of humor and should be taken as such. God forms are seen as entities in specific levels of awareness. These are the architype figures seen throughout initiation and used as signposts along pathworking. The Law is for All. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: Vitriol 16 Jul 92 07:16:00 Subject: sound Rec'd UpdReq VI>Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. VI>Care Frater: VI> Z> The tablets are closly related to sound. How does sound VI> Z> vibrate in its relation to surrounding matter? VI>Sound vibrates according to the density of the medium: rarer in Air, VI>deeper in Water, etc. Each medium might also filter differently. VI>All this is by logical extension, however, and not direct experience VI>with the tablets. Any further help would be gratefully received. (I VI>can use your Host system if you prefer.) VI>RE: Emerald Tablets. VI>Is this the same as the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus? VI>Love is the law, love under will. VI> * BWave/QWK v0.96 * Vir introit tumulum regis, invenit oleum lucis. VI>--- Maximus 2.00 VI> * Origin: Cat House - Is that you enochian? (703) 525-1731 (1:109/155) Sound is interesting. It is the antithesis to light. While light is positive masculine energy, sound is negative feminine energy. Using both of these mediums in ritual causes a split in the existing atmosphere. If light is both partical and wave, and sound is only wave, then the balance of light and sound with combine leaving pure light particles. And what do you do with this 'magickal light particles' now? Yes the Emerald Tablets are the same as per your reference. This is TAROT. ___ X SLMR 2.0 X The Law is for All. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: Mark Newcomb 16 Jul 92 07:16:02 Subject: Enochian Works UpdReq MN>93! MN>Well, I too have often wondered why Enochian works so well. Most people I MN>know who use the system tend to agree that it has a stonger MN>link (or tug at) the sub-con. There are a number of MN>reasons why this is so, but I feel that one of the most MN>predominate would be that of sigilization. What I mean by MN>this is that the Enochian characters are more than letters, MN>they are sigils in thier own right. Just like the letters MN>of the english language are sigils in thier own right - tho MN>english is a man-made language. I belive the Enochian MN>letters/sigils are not a man-made language - but come from MN>a more basic/higher line (somewhat like the Celtic Runes). MN>What few people I have talked to on this subject (who MN>really know what they are talking about) seem to agree that MN>this view is quite valid and should be further explored. MN>Currently I am persuing this course of investigation and I MN>would like to compare notes with anyone who is doing MN>likewise. If interested - drop me a line in e-mail. MN>Mark Newcomb MN>Fra.: Michael 111 MN>93 93/93 MN>--- DLG Pro v0.991/DLGMail 1.00k MN> * Origin: Shades of Reality BBS <> (503) 772-0569 [V.32] (1:349/7) Keep in mind that enochian was the first language spoken by the Angels. This language was not verbal but spiritual, communicated by vibration. Thustly, enochian has been handed down with the vibrational attributes intact. ___ X SLMR 2.0 X The Law is for All. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: Gerald Del Campo 16 Jul 92 07:16:04 Subject: Re: Enochian Works UpdReq GDC>In a message dated Wed 1 Apr 92 23:51, Fra Michael 111 wrote: GDC> FM> 93! GDC>93 dude! GDC> FM> What I mean by this is that the Enochian characters GDC> FM> are more than letters, they are sigils in thier own right. Just like GDC> FM> the letters of the english language are sigils in thier own right - GDC> FM> tho english is a man-made language. I belive the Enochian GDC> FM> letters/sigils are not a man-made language - but come from a more GDC> FM> basic/higher line (somewhat like the Celtic Runes). GDC>So, if I am reading your message correctly: You believe GDC>that these letters/symbols have come from some external GDC>being? and not man? GDC>I have a hunch that if one did the same thing Kelly and Dee GDC>did, and tapped into some "current" they would also get a GDC>very strong and power system of symbols. Much stronger GDC>because they would come out of YOUR psyche, and would GDC>therefore have more meaning for you. GDC>I have used Enochian Magick alot (very early in my magical carreer, not in GDC>the last 5 years), and feel that those symbols were Kelly's GDC>and Dee's. The reason the MIGHT work so well is that so GDC>much non-sense has been spread about the incorrect use of GDC>Enochian that the anticipation is enough to bring GDC>phenomena. And in this context, Enochian is a very GDC>powerful tool. GDC>That is my opinion....but you know what they say about opinions ;) GDC>93 93/93 GDC>... RPSTOVAL Oasis: Badges? We don't need no stinking badges! GDC>--- DLG Pro v0.991/DLGMail 1.00k GDC> * Origin: Shades of Reality BBS <> (503) 772-0569 [V.32] (1:349/7) You have a good point Gerald. This is why a practicing magickan must always monitor his own emotional influence and keep his objective power seperate. ___ X SLMR 2.0 X Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: Frater I.O.S.P. 16 Jul 92 07:16:06 Subject: Re: Enochian Works UpdReq FI>Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. FI> -=> Quoting Moondancer to Mark Newcomb <=- FI> M> Excerpt from an Hereditary Witches Book:: FI> M> The Enochian Alphabet: The Runes of the Watchers of Gods. This is FI> M> the most ancient alphabet on Earth. The Gods taught men to read and FI> M> wirte. They taught charms, counter-charms, spells, talismans, FI> M> metallurgy, weather lore, astronomy, animal husbandry, the seasons, FI> M> herb lore and many other wonderful things..." FI> M> --- Maximus 2.01wb FI> M> * Origin: The Sacred Grove (1:343/56) FI>Please note the following excerpt from the intro to GOETIA, The Lesser Key FI>of King Solomon, for Crowley's viewpoint on what the names, letters, FI>and ultimately the ritual itself is actually doing. Then, sit down and FI>scry by yourself and see what you get. I'll bet that if what you FI>get works better for you than what Enochian does, it's probably a valid FI>message from "God" (and your Will,) since there IS NO GOD BUT MAN. FI> "Magical phenomena...come under a special sub-class FI> since they are willed, and their cause is the series FI> of 'real' phenomena called the operations of ceremonial FI> Magic. FI> These consist of: FI> 1. Sight. (The circle, square, triangle, vessels, lamps, FI> robes, implements, etc.) FI> 2. Sound. (The invocations.) FI> 3. Smell. (The perfumes.) FI> 4. Taste. (The Sacraments.) FI> 5. Touch. (As under #1.) FI> 6. Mind. (The combination of all of these and reflection FI> on their significance.) FI> These unusual impressions (1-5) produce unusual brain- FI> changes; hence their summary (6) is of unusual kind. It's FI> projection back into the apparently phenomenal world is FI> therefore unusual...the 'effects' refer only to those FI> phenomena which appear to the magician himself, the FI> appearance of the spirit, his conversation, possible FI> shocks from imprudence, and so on, even to ecstasy on the FI> one hand, and death of madness on the other. FI> But can any of the effects described in this our book GOETIA FI> {or the Enochian Tablets, since GOETIA was to have appeared to FI> King Solomon through a 'voice from God' as well - Fra.:IOSP} FI> be obtained, and if so, can you give a rational explanation FI> of the circumstances? Say you so? FI> I can, and will. FI> *** The spirits of the GOETIA are portions of the human FI> brain *** FI> Their seals therefore represent (Mr. Spencer's projected FI> cube) methods of stimulating or regulating those FI> particular spots (through the eye {or the third eye -Fra.:IOSP}.) FI> The names of God are vibrations calculated to establish: FI> (a) General control of the brain. (Establishment of functions FI> relative to the subtle world.) FI> (b) Control over the brain in detail (Rank or type of the Spirit.) FI> (c) Control of one special portion. (Name of the Spirit.) FI> The perfumes aid this through smell..." FI>I agree with the above passage, and I also agree with the aforementioned FI>statement that "Enochian is a man-made language." For language is FI>merely a means of communication through which man is able to comprehend FI>that which is not understood by his nature or state of being. You might FI>say that this is "DIVINE INSPIRATION," but the same would be true if you FI>stepped in a pile of shit and realized that it ruined your brand new FI>pair of shoes. FI>Love is the law, love under will. FI>In Thelema, FI>Fra.: I.O.S.P. FI>--- Blue Wave/Max v2.01 [NR] FI> * Origin: O winged snake of light, Hadit! (1:123/15.0) Excellent reference. Magickal alphabets and their corresponding languages are graphic representation of 4-dimensional space. An example would be the swastika and the letter aleph relating to aik bakar and the kabbalah of nine chambers. Refer your attention more closely to the Sepher Yezirah. ___ X SLMR 2.0 X The Law is for All. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: Mark Newcomb 16 Jul 92 07:16:08 Subject: Technicalities... UpdReq MN>93! MN>In a message dated Tue 7 Apr 92, Gerald Del Campo wrote to Fra.: Michael: MN> GDC> So you still think that Enochian is not a man-made language? MN> FM> No, I do not. I have not run across anything that would indicate MN> FM> otherwise, and I have witnessed for myself (in many a scrying) the MN> FM> "drawing" of the letters by an "angel" while working in an "aire". MN> GDC> So if you beleive they were written by an Angel then you believe MN> GDC> they were not man-made...right? MN>No, I do not think they where man-made. (see below for further info) MN> FM> Do you think Enochian is a man-made language? MN> GDC> Absolutely. MN> FM> If so, then why? MN> GDC> Because I beleive Angels and Deamons to be specific part of man's MN> GDC> psyche. You cannot know something or recognize something unless you MN> GDC> share the same qualities. "There is no god but man". MN>Hmmm, well first off... I learned from the "entities" that they do not see MN>difference between an angel/demon. To them thier breathern MN>are all the same, all angels...all demons...just different MN>"parts" to play in "the game". MN>And as for "There is no god but man", this I belive to be a half-truth. MN>"Man" is a material being, the cloth I wear in for this MN>incarnation (and still a part of the whole). A man is but MN>a reflection of his HGA here on the material plane of MN>"existance" (in a gross sence). When a man has "Knowledge MN>and Conversation with his HGA" then he has obtained the MN>"self realization" of being "GOD". MN>but, getting to the point... I still do not belive Enochian is a "man-made" MN>language but rather a product given to "man" by the angels MN>and created by the "GOD". The angels are not from the MN>psyche, but rather real beings that are playing thier part MN>in "the game". The HGA is the "director" in this game, but MN>is not "GOD". HGA is not really a proper term for "GOD" MN>anyways, but rather is a faint echo in comparision to the MN>"whole" being. To me, "GOD" IS all things material and MN>otherwise... the sum of all... and NONE. MN>And here I must stop, for it is not my will to violate an MN>oath that I suddenly find myself staring at. Grrr. MN>Fra.: Michael 111 MN>93 93/93 MN>--- DLG Pro v0.991/DLGMail 1.00k MN> * Origin: Shades of Reality BBS <> (503) 772-0569 [V.32] (1:349/7) You have spoken well and are introrespective of your oath. Consider the 24 thrones before the face of God. Could the sum of all consciousness called man be one Angel? ___ X SLMR 2.0 X The Law is for All. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: Gerald Del Campo 16 Jul 92 07:16:10 Subject: Re: Technicalities... UpdReq GDC>2In a message dated Sun 12 Apr 92 12:01, Fra Michael 111 wrote: GDC> FM> 93! GDC> FM> In a message dated Tue 7 Apr 92, Gerald Del Campo wrote to Fra.: GDC> FM> Michael: GDC> GDC> So you still think that Enochian is not a man-made language? GDC> FM> No, I do not. I have not run across anything that would indicate GDC> FM> otherwise, and I have witnessed for myself (in many a scrying) the GDC> FM> "drawing" of the letters by an "angel" while working in an "aire". GDC> GDC> So if you beleive they were written by an Angel then you believe GDC> GDC> they were not man-made...right? GDC> FM> No, I do not think they where man-made. (see below for further info) GDC> FM> Do you think Enochian is a man-made language? GDC> GDC> Absolutely. GDC> FM> If so, then why? GDC> GDC> Because I beleive Angels and Deamons to be specific part of man's GDC> GDC> psyche. You cannot know something or recognize something unless you GDC> GDC> share the same qualities. "There is no god but man". GDC> FM> Hmmm, well first off... I learned from the "entities" that they do GDC> FM> not see a difference between an angel/demon. To them thier breathern GDC> FM> are all the same, all angels...all demons...just different "parts" to GDC> FM> play in "the game". GDC>The term angel/deamon was used to illustrate that there IS GDC>no difference, as you have stated. Daemon is a Latin word GDC>meaning "spirit". GDC> FM> And as for "There is no god but man", this I belive to be a half- GDC> FM> truth. "Man" is a material being, the cloth I wear in for this GDC> FM> incarnation (and still a part of the whole). A man is but a GDC> FM> reflection of his HGA here on the material plane of "existance" (in a GDC> FM> gross sence). When a man has "Knowledge and Conversation with his GDC> FM> HGA" then he has obtained the "self realization" of being "GOD". GDC>Man is a SPIRITUAL being experiencing reality in a physical GDC>plane. The body is the camel where upon you ride and roam. GDC> FM> but, getting to the point... I still do not belive Enochian is a "man- GDC> FM> made" language but rather a product given to "man" by the angels and GDC> FM> created by the "GOD". GDC>OK. Who or what is this thing you call "God", and how do GDC>you differentuate between it and your HGA? GDC> FM> The angels are not from the psyche, but rather real beings that are GDC> FM> playing thier part in "the game". The HGA is GDC> FM> the "director" in this game, but is not "GOD". HGA is not really a GDC> FM> proper term for "GOD" anyways, but rather is a faint echo in GDC> FM> comparision to the "whole" being. To me, "GOD" IS all things GDC> FM> material and otherwise... the sum of all... and NONE. GDC>So, for the sake of understanding eachother: explain how GDC>it is that something can exist outside of your realm of GDC>experience. HGA is to God what a drop of water is to the GDC>Ocean. GDC> FM> And here I must stop, for it is not my will to violate an oath that I GDC> FM> suddenly find myself staring at. GDC>I don't recall any OTO Oaths (of which you have taken) GDC>which refrain you from from speking about Enochian. GDC>Perhaps a different Order? Which one? GDC> FM> Fra.: Michael 111 GDC>93! Gerald GDC>... RPSTOVAL Oasis: Badges? We don't need no stinking badges! GDC>--- DLG Pro v0.991/DLGMail 1.00k GDC> * Origin: Shades of Reality BBS <> (503) 772-0569 [V.32] (1:349/7) The HGA is God thustly man is God. Keep in mind the fundimental root of Karma. The becomming and spiritual evolution of man to become God is the significance herein. To speak of man AS God is denying yourself of the quest for the Holy Grail (HGA). As in sexual magick, the doing is the becomming and not the end in itself. With Love. ___ X SLMR 2.0 X The Law is for All. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: Mark Newcomb 16 Jul 92 07:16:12 Subject: RE: Re: Technicalities.. UpdReq MN>93! MN>Well, hmmm... MN>The difference between HGA and "GOD". So far (from my prospective) I see MN>"GOD" as the wholistic being, and the HGA as part of it. The "link" to the MN>divine, but not the "divine" being as a whole. As some belive there are MN>several "bodies" we wear... ie: The physical, astral, mental, spiritual, and MN>finally the divine. The HGA I see as the spiritual part, that part which is MN>most directly in touch with the divine. MN>The "divine" is (to me) the wholistic being... "GOD". The reflection of tha MN>which is below, as what is below is the reflection of that which is above. MN>Hmmm, I probly am not making too much sence... so, I will just say that to m MN>"GOD" is the sum of all and NONE. MN>Lets try another example... Envision a circle with a point in the centre. MN>The point is the infin poss, Hadit or me/you, the outer rim is the infin MN>boundry that is Nuit (the divine), the comprisal of both is "the being" or i MN>you will "GOD". Trying to explain something that is not a duality is rather MN>annoying. ;) MN>Well, I hope I have not been too confusing (I know I probly have). ;-) MN>Mark Newcomb MN>Fra.: Michael 111 MN>Note: As for the "Oath", no, that was not OTO. As for what other order tha MN>is from, I am not at liberty to disclose that either. MN>--- Tabby 2.2 MN> * Origin: ALamut - Thee Mountain 415.431.7541 (1:125/51) In other words, whose circumfrence is nowhere, and center is everywhere. Consider that perhaps God could not be God without man. "I regret that I made Man. One while let HER be known, and another while a stranger".... ___ X SLMR 2.0 X Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Zildar Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 16 Jul 92 07:16:14 Subject: abyss and sound UpdReq Forth I came from my body, a glittering flame in the night, stood I before the LORDS, bathed in the fre of life. Seized was I then by a force, great beyond knowledge of man, cast was I to the Abyss, through spaces unknown to man, Saw I the moulding of order, from the chaos ans angles of night, saw I the Light spring from order, and heard the voice of the Light. Saw I the flame of the Abyss, casting forth order and light, saw order spring out of chaos, saw Light giving forth Life. Then heard I the voice, "Hear thou and understand, the flame is the source of all things, containing all things in potentiality, the order that sent forth light is the Word, and from the Word comes Life, and the existence of all." And again spoke the voice saying: "The Life in thee is the Word, find thou the Life within thee, and have powers to use of the Word. Long I watched the Light-flame, pouring forth from the Essence of Fire, realizing that Life is but order, and that man is one with the fire. From the emerald tablets. ___ X SLMR 2.0 X The Law is for All. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718