From: TERRANCE ROFF Area: Thelema To: BRIAN WATTS 18 Jan 95 00:51:00 Subject: DISINFORMATION UpdReq PERVERTS AND SEX DEVIANTS trading card set is now available. GG Allin, BW>Bob Packwood, Sade, Ugly George, Bob Crane, Crowley, Larry Flynt, Al BW>Goldstein and countless others. Each set is hand printed, #'d, and very BW>limited. A most unique set. $25 postal m/o's only. Payable to Phil BW>Ransdell, 351 Taho Ln., Valrico, FL 33594 BW>--------------------------------------------------------------------- --- BW>Sort of disturbing seeing AC lumped together with the likes of Packwood, BW>eh? BW>Love is Law, Love under Will BW>Brian Now don;t be going and telling us ol' mr A wasn't a sexual pervert. evn he said he was. :) And as for "who tthe hell is this guy?" I'm married to an OTO 9th/11th and you can't help but pick up a bit of lore, (you try really keeping secrets from a spouse!) on top of which there are all these strange little occult books on the shelves So who the creep thats been plagerizing Charon Dunn's writings around here. Pass the word around, she's a writer proffesionally and will sue the creep if he claims the work for his own. (pisses me of too, when some steals my wife reserch) Later Vlad sends ___ SLMR 2.1a My reality check just bounced. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: DOLPHIN Area: Thelema To: FIR 19 Jan 95 20:44:00 Subject: Re: hello again! UpdReq -=> Quoting Fir to Dolphin <=- Fi> Hi Dolphin, Fi> Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Fi> With a name like Dolphin, you must have some water in your Fi> astrological chart? Perhaps... I've never had one drawn up, nor do I have the skill/knowledge to do one for myself. ...though actually, I chose the handle simply because I'm *really* into dolphins. (like, seriously looking into a career involving dolphins...) > First, could anyone give me any tips on vibration of words? Fi> You've already gotten some good answers here. I've heard this Fi> taught as imagine you're yawning. That relaxation in the throat Fi> is what you want. I'm still playing with what works best Fi> for me. I do find that my pitch changes depending on whether I'm Fi> alone or with someone else. I'll give that a try... all help is appreciated and devoured with equal gusto. > Second... is there some sort of > Cliffs Notes for _MiT&P_??? If not... could anybody sorta give > me some specific things to look for/be aware of when reading it? Fi> I've heard that Bill Heidrick's notes on MTP are pretty good. Fi> I haven't seen them yet myself. A certain un-named Camp master Fi> in D.C. was supposed to send me a nicely formatted hardcopy. I *may* have that... I'll have to search about the hard drive for it. At any rate, it's making more sense on the second reading, though plenty of things are still rather cloudy. Fi> Best of luck to you in your endeavors. ...and the same to you. ... 6.50128967054 -- Natural logarithm of the Beast 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718