From: Tom Hupfer Area: Thelema To: Darklord 14 Apr 92 13:23:38 Subject: Re: will UpdReq Hi Darklord! Hi Merlin - excuse this interruption of your conversation, but I'm training my english and learning magick a bit better if I write down the things: D > Then if we all have our own relities, why do people perceive things the D > same way. Why is everyone on this plane of existence? First people didn't perceive things the same way. Your view is a result of the fact that we have the possibility to comunicate with abstracts esp. words. If I would tell you a simple word like tree this is only a symbol and you can't know which assoziatins are in my brain. Is it a great, green, brown,.... tree? Du you know my experiences with trees or my mental attitudes? Same if you want to describe a feeling - it seem's impossible and the other people only will get an idea of the thing you are pointing to. But it is not your idea about this feeling - it's an reflection of the contents of the brains in the heads of the oher! What is reality then? Nothing - it's only a agreement that your impressions expressed by a symbol gives other people an IDEA what you are meaning. I believe if it would be possible to swap into the brain of other people you will be massivly shocked how different things are! Same way with the planes of existance: It is not the same plane - these different planes of existance are involved to that thing we all call reality. Greetings from the wild south of germany! TOM. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718