From: Christeos Pir Area: Base of Set To: All 18 Sep 94 20:20:12 Subject: Say what? UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. While you're laughing at the mockers, I thought you might find this of interest(?) as well. Funny how one can often judge the quality of the content by the level of the presentation. Love is the law, love under will. - CP * * * * * * * * * * Area: UseNet alt.magick NewsGroup Date: 09 Aug 94 From: vvn@aol.com (VVN) Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy Subject: LSD CIA NAZI CONNECTION Date: 6 Aug 1994 19:32:01 -0400 Organization: America Online, Inc. (1-800-827-6364) Sender: root@search01.news.aol.com Message-ID: <3216hh$lf0@search01.news.aol.com> NNTP-Posting-Host: search01.news.aol.com The Constantine Report It was a Constantine Report thru Retired FBI Man Ted Gunderson that first alerted me to the Nazi infiltration of America. Constantine had reported that by 1943 special agents were being trained by the Gestapo given false passports or those of dead eastern Europeans told to wait out the end of the war and apply for political asylum in western countries. These individual were trained not only to carry on the Reich but trained in Teutonic Satanism. Lt. Colonel Michael Equino who established a satanic church the church of Set official recognized by the U.S. Army claimed he was the son of a Nazi SS officers. Aquino's satanic church prospered in the army even as he rose in rank from Sgt to Lt. Colonel. Aquino was in charge of Mindwar acti top secret project that used light and sound to influence the enemy. These studies were outgrowths of Nazi concentration camp experiments that were continuedU.S. when the army brought in doctors from Aushwitz and Dachau to experiment on America soldiers. According to Linda Hunt's book "Secret Agenda: Operation Paper Clip over 15,000 America soldiers were used as guinea pigs for the NAZI/CIA experiments. iments were later moved onto University campus and finally LSD was release to students probably to ack the Peace Movement of the 60s. I spoke with Constatine and found the source books of this information was avafrom the University of Iowa Library. Special collections also has much literature on the Nazi movement in America which has been characterized as American as apple pie. I have seen more than a half dozen sites with satanic graffiti in Iowa, Indiana and Ohio. All had reference to the swastika and in Burlington, Iowa a nicely letter sign next to the satanic symbols proclaimed "Hitler was a Hero" FOR VIDEO CONFRONTATIONAL VIDEON OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY, CONTACT VICTORY VIDEO NETWORK at VVN@aol.com ... they that read the book and debated thereon passed into the desolate 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718