From: Gwenny the Pooh Area: Base of Set To: Pale Rider 13 May 92 09:10:00 Subject: Quoting Mormons UpdReq I have been reading with interest your posts and you can see I already left you a message....but when I got to part about you quoting Mormons on human sacrifice I lost it....Mormon is what I was for 12 years and honey what they've done in their short history sometimes rivals even the RCs. Like the man who had the audacity to be married to a woman Brigham Young wanted. He was told his sins were soooo great that the atonement didn't cover them and made to dig his own grave, then had his throat slit......one of the many acts committed in the name of Jehovah--I have personally asked Mom to made him stand in the corner for at least a millenia--the GOD OF LOVE. And as far as you suffering as a Christian--HA HA HA--Christians are what make everyone else suffer.....let's see, there's the Inquistitian, the Crusades, Bloody Mary, the missionary effort among my ancestors the Native Americans and other unfortunate aborigines...and that's just the Catholics...This is probably a national echo but other places besides Colorado Springs probably endure stuff like happened at the recent Metaphysical Fair where good Christains picketed. No one bothers Christains...they make all the rules. Oh, and back to human sacrifice....just what was Abraham supposed to sacrifice on the mountain and what was sacrifice "for our sins." I think it's real convenient for Christians to forget exactly where they came from....read, Read, READ your OT.....Jehovah is a god of blood and pain and racial hate and revenge..... 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718