From: Gwenny the Pooh Area: Base of Set To: Pale Rider 12 May 92 16:48:00 Subject: Re: QUICKIE DEFINITIONS UpdReq Jeff-- I haven't learned how to quote on this board yet, so I can't put your exact words, but apparently you mentioned something about Crowley commiting illegal acts.....I'm getting REALLY tired of all the people who believe because a person isn't CHRISTIAN they aren't good....phooey I am newly pagan after belonging to a very conservative Christian religion 12 years and having been raised RC....In 35 years I have been molested for years by a good Christian man, raped by two good church going Christian men, abandoned pregnant by a good Christian man the day before the wedding....and those are just the sexual crimes....I suffered mental abuse under several clergy because my youngest child isn't white enough....they told me that if I wanted to belong to their church I had to give the baby to the church...oh, by the way, the man who abadoned me is still a member and suffered only mild discipline, while I was serverely disciplined because "you are pregnant and people will know you sinned." (quote from church court) When they couldn't coerce me into giving them the baby the clergy went to Protective Services and accused me of abusing my older children....it gets worse but I think you've got the idea..... 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718