From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: The Cegorach 28 Apr 97 12:00:24 Subject: Original OTO rits UpdReq 93! > They're on the Internet, in English--the Reuss rits, that is. So're English > rits that I assumed to be early Crowley rits from what Bill said about them > I think they were transcriptions from King's book. > > I've not delved into them because I want to go further within OTO, and it > seems to me this would spoil the surprise, and perhaps diminish the psycho- > logical effect of the rits. Yah, I've never seen any of the King rits. Wouldn't mind perusing the ones for the inits I've already taken, just to see how accurate they may or may *not* be. As for the Reuss rits, I'd *really* like to see em, provided they're not confidential. Where are they? Leave me a private kite so's the whole world doesn't see...LOL, sometimes it seems like the 'whole world' *excepting* O.T.O. initiates has already seen it all! But I wouldn't look, because I agree with you about the surprise effect--I *like* thinkin on my feet!--and also because I gave my word. That's why I don't blab NEthing about the rituals--not because I fear any magical penalty, but because when I give my word, I like to keep it. ::shrug:: > I *do* wonder, as noted above; I just haven't yet indulged that > curiousity. -:) Are they all whammed up there together, or could you, maybe take a Reuss-rite from an initiation you've already experienced & check for sim's & diff's? That's kinda what I'd like to do. :> Hey, ask Bill! ;> 93 93/93 RD 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718