From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: The Cegorach 6 Apr 97 11:26:22 Subject: WILHELM REICH, ROBERT ANTON WILSON UpdReq 93 Ceg, > I've been on a book-buying binge lately, as I think I told > you--picked up my > first Reich book, and several by Robert Anton Wilson. Have you read RAW's > _Prometheus Rising_? I love the exercises at the end of each chapter. :) Y'know, I've never read Reich, in spite of his ubiquitousness in convo among lots of my associates! Which one didja get, the one with the title kidz snicker over? ;> Haven'tg read _Prometheus Rising_ either...the Illuminatus stuff, and the uhmm...can't remember! _Nature's God_ was I think the 2nd of the trilogy tho . What kinda exercises? > the similarity to vibration of god-names;I figure if I can "get" vibration > by listening to Emerson, Lake and Palmer, I'd do even better listening to > these guys. Some of the vocal effects are, to me, startling--they > don't sound (again, to me) like human voices, but rather like movie sound > effects or some such. Yah, it's a flat trip! I've got several similar tapes--hmm, no CDs! ;> Deacon at my very first Mass apparently hasd studied the techniques and employed them in his AUMGn'ing and IAOing. Intense--but made the rest of us wanna keep quiet instead of joining in! ;> Oyah, I just bought--for Raistlynne's homeschooling Honors English class, at least exoterically --a buncha the "claSsics" that I'd somehow negelected to every actually *own*..._Gargantua & Pantagruel_, _The Inferno_, _Paradise Lost_...and _A Clockwork Orange_, which I spoze counts as a "claSsic." ;> And borrowed _Stranger In A Strange Land_, the un-edited version, which I'd managed never even to *read* before...it was a regular 'reading Rainbow' for a couplea weeks there. ;> BTW, here we are in Oasis...so tell me about this teevee thang you mentioned a while back! 93 93/93 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718