From: Irv Koch Area: THE_OASIS To: Rose Dawn 26 May 96 21:56:16 Subject: Re: GUARANTEES OF CHAT UpdReq > After various juggling, I've managed to go back to plan A. That is living > entirely off investment income in DC metro, as is, and going back to > Chattanooga for 1 or 2 weeks every 2 or 3 months. RD> RD> Well, my hat's definitely off to you! Sheesh, over a year ago, at the RD> conclusion of a Jovian invoe series, I inherited a nice sum from an I've been gearing up for this for a LONG time. RD> It's been forever since I went "home"...have to plan to make the trek RD> again within the next year or so. Sometimes I still miss Our Nation's RD> Capital! Hot B.S. capital. The crack and murders are high but not top of the list most of the time. > Hmmm. Guess you didn't have to do much for a "motto?" Soror R.D? Rose Dawn vs. Golden Dawn.... RD> Soror A. actually. Been that way since 0/I, although the A. stands for Oh. > I guess I'm going to go for Minverval. Make no bets on what happens after > that. Visited a Wm Blake Camp meeting today. RD> RD> Hey! You GO, dude! :> I'd be pleased and proud to consider you an RD> *official* Welcome Guest. I'm really fond of the 'Blake-ies' that I Paul Hume had me read Liber Al first. I did it via Duquotte's book on OTO Magick etc. I declined to go Minerval as I can't/won't participate in the mass and a fair amount of other stuff. Fine for others, not for me. Will go for an Associate Membership. Newsletter subs and open events and such are fine. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718