From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: Fir 27 Mar 95 08:24:18 Subject: Re: PLUTO RETRO UpdReq 93 Fir, > Hey, Mars went direct. Couldn't figure out what was going on with > my energy this week until I figured out retrograde Mars was sitting > right on top of my natal Mars. I was overjoyed when Mars went direct! I got a really needed boost. I'm using Hel's computer, which is why my typing will probably be all hozed...not used to the Inefficient But Marketable anyway, nevermind the tiny little keyboard...dunno how he manages to type anything at all on this here machine! ;> We just got back from the Danzig show last night, my ears are still ringing and my head isn't clear yet, so that's what I'll blame the probable inanity of tone on, hehehe. > Well you've got some bitchin people to feast and rejoice with! Indeed. Every once in a while I get in a disgustingly mooshy mood and get almost overcome with gratitude at how fortunate I am to have found all these guyz! :> It's the water in my chart I guess managing to overcome all that earth. No shit, I've probably got more planets in Capricorn than anyone else I know! :/ or :> depends on the mood I'm in. It's probably the only thing that keeps me from wandering off into doo-dah land and never returning! > If I had my druthers, I would have been in Austin for Equinox, I'd be > in San Diego for Holy Days, and I'd be in Albuquerque for Beltaine. > However I'm trying to be fiscally responsible . Bought a gorgeous > Bast statue today though. Have you talked to anyof the Austin guyz? I'm wondering how it went...bitchin I'd imagine. :> Would like to hear details though. Any chance of your being out this-a-way for Holy Daze? It would be keen...Albuquerque at Beltaine sounds doable if you start planning now. Bast statues *are* fiscally responsible! ;> > I've actually been giving some thought to moving to California in the > next year or two. Well, I think *every* sane person should move to Southern California==but that may be just *me*. ;> > One would think so. I just haven't paid Venus much mind in the past. > I've been too busy concentrating on other planets. I've got a pretty close Venus-Jupiter conjunct. Still trying to figure out what it means...the reading I've done about that aspect doesn't really seem to ring many bells...any ideas? I do know that Jupiter Is My Pal. It might be an 11/22 thang...our other mutual 11/22 friend has a nice relationship with Jupiter as well. > I didn't say that it works for me. I can't speak to the 5th house, > I always just thought of that as the party house, fun, entertainment, > things like that, as well as children. > > I've always held that the 8th house rules sex and most astrology > books do also. It's an interesting idea though! I like 'original' thoughts, even if they really aren't, if ya know what I mean. ;> I should start diving back into my own chart in depth--started to, just a bit, mainly as a result of our conversations--and see if I can get some gnostic flashes. I'm already tiredr of 'going by the book' believe it or not! A fault or a virtue, who knows? ttyl! 93 93/93 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: Fir 27 Mar 95 08:37:32 Subject: Re: PLUTO RETRO UpdReq Re 93 Fir, > I feel that different elements communicate differently. For example > a water sign may communicate with a deeper emphasis on emotions. > Therefore if 2 people with different elements are looking to touch a > common point, this may not always happen. I've got Sun and Uranus in Scorp, and there's one planet in Cancer in my chart; that's the only water. A lot of fire in my partner's chart seems to, like, really make my water boil, heh-heh-heh, huh-huhhuh! LOL. Owaitasec, do I have Mercury in Scorp too, or is that Tami? LOL...you can tell what a great astrologer I am!! =:o ::blush:: And I'm trying to remember what the heck is in Leo, and having no luck atall. Everything else is in Capricorn...hmm, that should give me "mud" huh? Ack! ;> Hel is probably one of the most complete Aries individuals I've ever seen...I need to get my pencils and calculators and books and erasers out and make sure I didn't hoze my calculations up on him here pretty soon, but the Ephemeris made me go "Whoa!" Almost every planet in Aries. I ain't even gonna tell you about his Eighth house cluster...LOL! }:> > Hines said in answer to a question someone asked him about why he > would invoke Cthulu type entities. Among other things he said that > it gave an opportunity to experience something alien or different > than human. I can see the point. I've heard people say similar things about hard-core Enochian work. Since Im also a nochiedunce, no real personal comments about it at this point, but it makes sense. Some of the _tala_ practices I've done have given me that feeling very strongly, but with the talas, the theory is that they *are* parts of oneself, usually buried so deeply that they can certainly seem very alien and nonhuman, especially the 'lower lower' ones. It can get interesting in a spooky way at times, but has always been extremely valuable to me. I'm only now finally integrating, rather than exorcising, some of my ickier personality traits, and that seems to be working a lot better. ;> > Thanks for the tip. I went and read it. Didn't see anything I > felt strongly enough about to respond to. Perhaps on a 2nd read. I found it quite informative and clearly-written, and have saved it for further pondering and possible questions/comments *after* I do the elementary work to bring myself a bit more up to par on Things Astrological. ttyl! 93 93/93 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718