From: Fir Area: THE_OASIS To: Rose Dawn 21 Mar 95 22:07:34 Subject: Re: PLUTO RETRO UpdReq Hi Rose! Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. > Thought of you at the recent Equinox > gathering, BTW...just thought I'd mention it. ;> Thanks. What'd you think of the 'surprise'? Even though there are 3 O.T.O. bodies in the Seattle area, and one in Tacoma, I didn't hear about anything happening for the Equinox. Kallisti Camp did put on Rite of Luna this past Saturday though. I didn't go but I heard much fun was had by all. I found what looks to be a very promising book: _Gate of Rebirth: Astrology Regeneration and 8th House Mysteries_ by Haydn Paul. I already had his books on the outer planets, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, but this book looks meatier. > As you know, I'm a real astro-dunce. Still, it seems as though a > Venus-Uranus conjunct wouldn't be *too* awful difficult in terms of > energy-separation. Is it just that you're not interested enough to > pursue; or do you think it's the closeness of conjunction, or the > two planets in question have something that makes it inherently > difficult to isolate? Well in the astrology class I recently finished taking, it was suggested that planets in conjunction rarely operate alone and that the best way to isolate a planet's energy would be to observe transits to it. Also, Venus is IMO not one of the stronger planets when put up against some of the others. I've reaped the rewards of Venus in the 8th in the past. It's just not what's going on in my life right now. And you're not an astro-dunce either! > Did you pursue the investigation any further? Science, of course!> Hey, let's talk about this off-line . > Once I got off my lazy butt and resumed working on things, I found > existence to be pure joy yet again. Even the sucky parts! ;> Glad to hear it! > Have you known any men with Pluto square Mars? My suspicion would be > that various forms of sexual aggression, rather than necessarily > rape, could be an effect of the aspect, and that could be an > interesting thing to look into... . If I have, I've forgotten about it. I would think that it would be impossible to ignore sexual issues with any Mars/Pluto aspect. Again, certain indicators came up for dominance/submission sexual tendencies in this recent class, but I'd have to check my notes to recall them. The instructor put the emphasis on the 5th house as the house of sex over the 8th. 5th house recreational, 8th house procreational. It works for him. > My own legacy experience of last > year came on the heels of a series of Jupiter workings. It was a > very inspirational and welcome coincidence, or a bitchin magical > result; dunno which and don't care too much. Causing coincidences to > occur in conformity with Will is jest fine with me! ;> LOL. I know what you mean. > It seems to me that all the planets have a sexual side which can > manifest very strongly with a little exploration, just in very > diverse ways. Does it seem this way to you as well? Undoubtedly! One of the things I've been acutely aware of on occasion is how different elements communicate differently sexually. How the energy can be different during sex in people with an emphasis of varying elements in their charts. It almost seems to me like a miscommunication when you mix different elements. >> An aside, I recently picked up Leilah Wendell's _The Book of Azrael_ >> and I'm looking forward to reading about her views on a relationship >> with the 'Angel of Death'. > > She's certainly a very trippy lady! What'd you think of the book? > She had another one that was pretty intriguing, can't think of the > title at the moment though. Would you believe that I've made sure her book is not out in the open right now, that I cover it with something else. Strange things were happening that were a nuisance to deal with. I'll come back to her stuff for sure. Just not now. > It's too late for me, too. I think it's too late for everybody! > Let's all gang up on him and see if we can get him to rearrange his > schedule-- I'll drop him some Email. I can't promise I'll show up every week but I'll definitely check in from time to time. I am going to check out some of Alan Richardson's lectures here in April. Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki regards him fondly and I recently found out that he's a solitary practitioner. Well, I better sign off before I ramble into oblivion. Let me know if/when you post a question to Josh Norton on Pluto so I can keep an eye out for his response. Love is the law, love under will. Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718