From: Fir Area: THE_OASIS To: Tim Maroney 11 Feb 95 12:39:00 Subject: Faulkner Translation UpdReq Hi Tim, Fir> Do you happen to have the 3 volume Faulkner translation of the Fir> Coffin texts as well? TM >No, I haven't seen that for sale, but I'll keep my eye open. I hear it goes in and out of print and is currently out. I've told one local book buyer that if he can get it that I'll buy it. Someone recently recommended _The Book of the Two Ways_ by Lesko (sp?). Are you familiar with it? I'll try the graduate library at the Univ. By becoming a friend of the library at the sustaining level ($50 a year) I have book borrowing privileges. TM > I do have his TM >one-volume translation of the Pyramid texts, but I only got it TM >two weeks ago and havenm't had a chance to crack it yet -- I recently picked that up as well and promptly shelved it in the Egyptian section. i.e. I haven't read it yet either. TM >too busy brushing up on the writings of the major existentialists. Hm, probably not my own personal idea of a fun mental exercise. TM > It appears to be the sort of thing you TM >would like if you enjoyed Betz's "The Greek Magical Papyri in TM >Translation", which I personally found fascinating. If this is the book I think it is, one local magickal household put down rules for people reading the book, because they found that there was some powerful stuff in there. Rules about intent while reading. Regards, Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718