From: Fir Area: THE_OASIS To: Christeos Pir 8 Feb 95 01:23:06 Subject: Chat UpdReq Hi Christeos, Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. CP> Electronic constipation is such a bitch. I'll 2nd that! Things seem to have gotten better lately. CP> Glad you like it. (No, I didn't see the other one.) That's up to Bro. In case you didn't get my last netmail, I never received the mailing you mentioned around Yule time. CP> No, that's right. _Custer..._ is Deloria, _...Crazy Horse_ is It's also the title of a song/albumn by Floyd Westerman. The song kept running through my head after I posted that last msg to you . CP> I saw Russell at U of Ill back in the mid 70's -- he gave a pretty good CP> lecture/talk/rant. I heard one of his talks on an Indian radio program in New Mexico. I've heard J.T. speak in person a couple of times at gatherings at Big Mountain in Arizona and have (or at least used to have if I don't have any more) other of his ramblings from various gatherings on cassette tape. Used to have his music/poetry cassettes and a couple of his books, but I sold them off. My involvement with all that was in the early 80's. Fi> I recognized so many of the story lines. I drew a parallel between Fi> the school teacher (?) and Anna Mae. CP> No chit. Have you seen Pow Wow Highway or War Party? At least they didn't cut off her hands in the movie. Pow Wow Highway I saw. War Party I haven't. I also saw the movie about Leonard Peltier that Robert Redford produced a couple of years back. What's War Party about? Love is the law, love under will. Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718