From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: Christeos Pir 3 Jan 95 13:15:18 Subject: Re: 7TH GRADE UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Holidaze are over for home-study 7th Graders too now...back to work 4 TR...her boyfriend heads back to L.A. today, she's bummed. She'll get over it, I'm sure. I have to get back to work too--assignments=$, which I find useful. Good to see y'all getting 'out' again! ;> > Gettin' cold... time to hunker around the fire. As a Xmas gift, my landlord fixed the heater. :> In the mornings we like to huddle round it with coffee and smokes, before morning banishings or ANYthing! That's close enuff for me. > I heard that! I'm thinking about getting a second line for her. Too bad > she doesn't get an allowance, I could make her pay for it! ::sigh:: I re-subscribed to call wasting in preparation for getting the wiring for a second line done, and seem to be having some trouble disabling it for *modem* calls. ...get kicked offline every morning by our latest obscene phone caller . He's not even a *creative* obscene phone caller! Tam got a job for five bux an hour doing janitor work--she gets allowance too, *when* she helps straighten the house up--no allowance this month. ;> Does Jasmine babysit? Tami tried it--she'd rather sweep floors--LOL! >RD> Hehehehe! Sounds familiar. Has she accused you of being 'un-Thelemic' > > No, she's not that indoctr... uh... conversant in Thelemic yet. ;-) ;> Tam alternates between calling me 'un-Thelemic' and calling me a 'fundie,' depending on the context of our disagreement at the moment. Just wait, you've got *so* much fun in store! };> >RD> financial life. > > Tell me (he said rolling his eyes) ALL about it! The check's in the mail--ahem. It really is though, and I'm glad. There's more where that came from too. Tam and I 'collaborated' on an article about home study for a local rag, and she's getting her *own* paycheck for her portion--better than five bucks an hour. :> I spent the morning working on a possible cover story . I hate Mars retrograde--this is gonna be more difficult than it would be otherwise! :/ But it's fun to be productive again, know what I mean? Also fun not getting shut-off notices from the utility companies, hehehe! April 15, OTOH, will *not* be fun for us 'self-employed' types. :/ > Now all you need is to get said favorite aunt to pay for it! And as you > oughta know, Upper Marlboro is only minutes from Wheaton, and about an > hour from Ashburn (near Dulles airport). Favorite aunt is broke too; so's grandma. Looks like we've been carrying on a grande olde familye traditionne or something--but hey, it's a new year with new problems, uhm, I mean promise. Ashburn's near Dulles, eh? Kewl! :> You can pick us up at the airport? ;> > Heh! Yeah, he mentioned that it came up. 'Fraid you'd have to imagine > JH at about 20 - 25 lbs overweight, lately. Well, Hel looks a lot like JH...wouldn't be fair for the Order to have TWO of em. ;> Actually, yes it would be--we are Thelemites, we deserve the best! > Two guys standing side-by-side at the urinals. First guy says to second > guy "Jeez, man! You need to lose some weight! How long has it been > since you saw your Johnson?" Second guy sez "Long time." First guy asks > "Why don't you diet?" Second guy: "Why, what color is it now?" > (Badump-bump!) Rim shot...eye roll...loud groan. Love is the law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718