From: Christeos Pir Area: THE_OASIS To: Rose Dawn 21 Dec 94 20:15:38 Subject: Re: 7TH GRADE UpdReq -=> Rose Dawn sent a message to Christeos Pir on 16 Dec 94 10:28:14 <=- -=> Re: Re: 7TH GRADE <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. RD> Nice to see some traffic in the Oasis again! ;> Gettin' cold... time to hunker around the fire. RD> Sigh...my phone used to RD> be busy a lot cuz I was always online...*now* it's busy cuz the RD> addle-escent is yakking away for three hours at a time with RD> grrlz'n'guyz of various types. I heard that! I'm thinking about getting a second line for her. Too bad she doesn't get an allowance, I could make her pay for it! RD> Hehehehe! Sounds familiar. Has she accused you of being 'un-Thelemic' No, she's not that indoctr... uh... conversant in Thelemic yet. ;-) RD> Bahamas sounds great to me! LOL...azzif, at least at this point in my RD> financial life. Tell me (he said rolling his eyes) ALL about it! RD> Tam's favorite aunt lives in the Upper Marlboro, MD RD> area, and just yesterday she mentioned *really* wanting to visit her RD> again...that'd be close enuff so that we could jet back and forth and RD> spend some time with the Blake-ies as well. Might could happen! Now all you need is to get said favorite aunt to pay for it! And as you oughta know, Upper Marlboro is only minutes from Wheaton, and about an hour from Ashburn (near Dulles airport). RD> I'm sure we'll meet up in the 'flesh' one of these daze! Fer shurr. RD> conference on M.M. a couplea Wednesdays ago, and assured us that you RD> really *do* look like James Hetfield, kinda-sorta...so of course, RD> we're Xtra curious now! In a *sisterly* way of course!> ;> Heh! Yeah, he mentioned that it came up. 'Fraid you'd have to imagine JH at about 20 - 25 lbs overweight, lately. Two guys standing side-by-side at the urinals. First guy says to second guy "Jeez, man! You need to lose some weight! How long has it been since you saw your Johnson?" Second guy sez "Long time." First guy asks "Why don't you diet?" Second guy: "Why, what color is it now?" (Badump-bump!) Love is the law, love under will. - CP ... I sailed over the sky of Nu in the car called Millions-of-Years, 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718