From: Christeos Pir Area: THE_OASIS To: Sis 4 Aug 94 00:46:30 Subject: B&B UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Here 'tis... short, simple and hopefully effective if done well. Obviously, the important part is the "laying on of hands" -- IOW, just as in any ritual, no matter how simple or complex, the REAL magick is in the "juice" and not how fancy it gets. This ritual was "given" to me almost exactly as you see it here, by my Adonai. I find it particularly appropriate that the real magick, just as in the Mass (which, if you think about it, is the ritual par excel- lence to mark this particular Feast), is catalysed by the Mage/Priest, but actually comes from/through the Bride/Priestess, in whom "...is all power given." Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir Fr. Vitriol Io, O.T.O. * * * * * * * * * A RITUAL OF THE PROPHET AND BRIDE Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. The Mage and Bride are "veiled" in a dark, dull robe or covering. Each celebrant enters similarly "veiled." The Mage opens with the LBRP. At reprise of Cabalistic Cross, Bride sheds her veil, revealing a rich garment and jewelry. Alternatively, she may be bare-breasted, or even nude, and richly bejewelled. As Mage repeats "Ateh," she steps forward and interrupts him, placing two fin- gers of her right hand on his lips. She annoints his eyes, ears and mouth with Abramelin or other suitable substance, and energizes him with 93 Current, saying: Lift up thyself! for there is none like unto thee among men or among Gods! He sheds his veil, becoming the prophet. They embrace, crying out: Abrahadabra! Together, they then approach another celebrant. "Lift up," etc. . . Annointing. . . Channelling. . . Unveiling. . . Embrace. . . "Abrahadabra!" Then all three approach another person, etc., to end. End with The Child. After "Abrahadabra!" the child is crowned. All call out three times: Hail to the Crowned and Conquering Child! The Prophet says: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. and all repeat: Love is the law, love under will. End with Star Ruby -- the Prophet asks that anyone who wishes join in, at their own pace and rhythm, for this is done in celebration, not in banishing. Love is the law, love under will -oOo- ... Many have arisen, being wise. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Rose Dawn Area: THE_OASIS To: Christeos Pir 4 Aug 94 09:44:38 Subject: Re: INTERNET & SUCH UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. > Oh, great... I'll have to see if I can capture it and re-send it in > some echo or another. Nevermind! I called AOL & read it. Next time, though, I'll be Inter-nettable riot cheer, pardner. :> M.M. even has alt.hinduism...way kewl!! Love is the law, love under will. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718