From: Shadowspawn Area: Night Side To: Wored 4 Dec 94 09:23:06 Subject: Re: help UpdReq WO>N- Night WO>I- Igniting WO>G- Gnostics WO>H- Have WO>T- This WO>S- Sub WO>I- Invoking WO>D- Dark WO>E- Ecstacies I never knew so many words had so much meaning.... WO>And what do you think of that?!? WO>Like wow, that is so heavy even I can bearly grasp my own meaning! WO>Let me go get a shot of J.B to contempt this (burp) peice WO>of genuis. I am over WO>welmed at my own !@^$^*^(%&^**.....!!!!! WO>oops...I kinda fell off my chair there. ONLY because I am WO>astounded by what my WO>superfucking mind comes up (burp) with. Like man, I am god WO>and you are too and WO>aluminum knows the secrets of the universe and nothing is everything and Coca WO>Cola speaks in our dreams. (glub, glub, choke, cough, cough) Boy that J.B. WO>(mixed with some good Tylonol) takes me beyond the garbage can. WO>This is just so heavy I have to go now and supplement my Tylenol level! WO>So before I go (burp) whatta ya think. are you in a Liminal Gnositic state or WO>have I sent you even deeper into the true awareness of corndogs. WO>Gotta go! WO>"LIFE IN RESTRICTION KNOWS NO EXPANSION!", cried the wandering Wored. Beware the ostrich with the green polka dotted egg...So whats up? Shadowspawn * SLMR 2.1a * Barney of Borg:Today we learned that resistance is futile 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718