From: Rigor Mortis Area: Night Side To: Kayla Block 22 Jun 94 17:36:00 Subject: Re: Fango' Convention UpdReq KB> any 'useful' addresses? I managed to snag one of "Coenobium's" business cards so that I can possibly send them something in the future....And we gave Shawn our addresses so he can send us a demo tape of his band.... KB> apparently diane, (that is her name, isn't KB> it?) is on internet---i recommended fidonet to her at one point, but KB> don't know if she's actually going to look into it. Beats me....I remember we mentioned our system, and she mentioned she used the modem a bit, but that was as far as that conversation seemed to get....Maybe she'll show up somewhere.... KB> you didn't talk to them about anything like getting hold of any of KB> that stuff, did you? No, that was one thing we didn't do....I'd like to have all of it....I love Greed, Greed loves me, etc....}:) KB> absolutely!!! i must say that i especially enjoyed clive barker. he KB> gave one of the best talks that i've heard by *anyone* in a long KB> time. I enjoyed the fact that he could just stand up on stage and talk about whatever's on his mind and turn it into a worthwhile discussion....I like to think, and he gave me some things to think about.... KB> time. i also met a few people who could be potentially helpful to me KB> with some things that i've been trying to get together for awhile, KB> (namely my tantric skull altar), Sounds interesting, how long have you been attempting to assemble it?... KB> did you have fun? any particular highlights of saturday that i missed out KB> on? You did get to see "Rocket Boy" dance didn't you?...That was of course the pivotal highlight of the weekend, that all other highlights were based ....}:) /Mortis/ 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: The Sinistar Area: Night Side To: Kayla Block 24 Jun 94 07:02:00 Subject: Re: Fangoria Convention UpdReq KB> certainly what few clues that i saw to the nature of that movie KB> were...VERY DISGUSTING, to say the least! but, it sounds like you're KB> enjoying them, (you SICKO you!) Yeah, most of them are pretty good. Traces of Death is the worst of the "real death" movies I've ever seen... Gorotica is pretty lame though, as is the Burning Moon... KB> that seems really soon. i'm surprised that they have them that KB> often. i'm no on a ton of different mailing lists since fango, so i KB> suppose that i would get something in the mail from creation or KB> somebody. anyway, we'll have to *really* go to venice beach if you KB> guys come into town again! If they do have another LA show this year, it'll be the first time for two shows in the same city/same year. Most of the time they rotate to another city. (Usually Dallas for November)... But if by chance we can make it back, I'd like to goto the beach... -=Sinistar=- 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718