From: Star*fire Area: Night Side To: Lewis Cypher 30 Aug 92 10:13:18 Subject: Re: Planetary Intelligences III Sent UpdReq -=> Quoting Lewis Cypher to Rakshasa <=- LC> (continued from last post) LC> Do you think it is ever possible to manifest these Intelligences in a LC> shew stone like a TV screen, or is the stone always just a focal point LC> for what keeps manifesting in The Mind's Eye. I have never known a LC> psychic to actually see the images in the stone. Most who have been LC> honest about it, also say that the stone is a focal point for the seer LC> and the client. However, I read Dee, and others, who seem to actually LC> see the vision, objectively in the stone. I could use this, if it is LC> true, for the before stated reasons. Are you using a method of LC> objectively seeing the intelligence, if you don't mind saying? I would LC> be very interested in any comments you may have on manifesting the LC> Aethyrs, visually, and communication wise. There are so many aids I LC> could use, but I wonder if they would be any better than the current LC> method of direct manifesting in my Mind's Eye? Ideally, I would like LC> it to just come online and print it out on my computer, hehe. But of LC> course, since it is me writ large, that is not likely. LC> I look forward to your reply. Try making a magick mirror(black) Donald tyson has a small book out entitled How to make and Use a Magick mirror. I've not tried it myself but plan to make them this winter when I have more time on my hands. Star*fire 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Star*fire Area: Night Side To: Phule 30 Aug 92 10:14:24 Subject: Re: Feeding Loas Sent UpdReq -=> Quoting Phule to Chen <=- P> Do you know of any good books on Voodoo? P> I've been meaning to look into it once I get through a few more of the P> books on my reading list. P> Thanx, P> a phule! P> Sorry to cut in, but I find any book by Marie Laveou the New Orleans Voodoo queen to be an excellent source to begin. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Star*fire Area: Night Side To: Frater Almost 30 Aug 92 10:16:50 Subject: Re: Feeding Loas Sent UpdReq -=> Quoting rakshasa to Frater Almost <=- r> FA>...a half-gay, Satanic son...oh well, she'll get over it. r> r> My mother did. r> What is half gay? Star*fire 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Star*fire Area: Night Side To: Chen 30 Aug 92 10:26:54 Subject: Re: Tarot Sent UpdReq -=> Quoting Chen to Vitriol <=- C> Many thanks for the praise which is really nourishing after C> working in the dark for so long. There's a lot of heart and mind and C> soul wrapped up in those cards-- I'm so glad they're useful to C> people. And I feel blessed that I was permitted to participate in C> these mysteries. Now it's good to watch the Loa move out into the C> world and enter into people's lives. In this way we all participate in C> these mysteries and are fed, even as we feed the Loa-- it's all most C> beautiful, and the recent storm activity here seemed cleansing, C> sanctifying, charging-- I thought of the card "Deluge". V> I sure hope Andrew didn't put too much of a crimp in things, V> especially the gallery. Save me something good -- once I show the Ol' V> Lady the cards, I'm gonna hit her with the pricelist! C> Thankfully-- NO DAMAGE, though my little self-serving heart was most C> anxious about the art under glass. Maybe if you just show her the C> price list instead of hitting her with it she'll be more favorably C> inclined.... V> Strange thing happened: right after I got home and looked through the V> cards, and started looking through the book, I started getting really V> sleepy. As soon as I put the book down, I fell asleep (it was only 3 V> PM). I had a longish dream, not outstandingly vivid, at the end of C> Hmm... so we're putting you to sleep, eh?? Actually, the dream C> doesn't mean anything to me, but I'm going to talk to a local Houngan C> (who has a KILLER Guedeh alter in the dressing room of his Karate C> studio-- only in New Orleans!! (well, and maybe a FEW other civilized C> places...) who might know if there are any traditional Haitian C> practices of this sort. But it does suggest intiation and sacrifice. C> Bulls and goats are slashed on the throat and spill up their life's C> blood. You were cut on the bridge of the nose--third eye possibly? C> Perhaps some message about sacrificing the intellect and giving over C> attention to more submerged feminine psyche-feeding/soul-building. C> Voodoo's pretty powerful for that. Anyway, I'll see what I can C> find out for you. I'd much appreciate any records you could share C> with me of your experiences working with the VOODOO TAROT. Also, do C> you think it would be interesting for me to put together records of C> the actual visions I received for each of the cards? C> LOVE/WILL CHEN Where can I purchase the Voodoo Tarot. I live in New York and haven't seen it yet. I lived in New Orleans for a while, first on Burgundy then on Esplanade in the 1700 block, (bad block) Did we ever meet, I hung out at the Blue Crystal, The Abbey, once in a while at the Mint also at the corner pocket. Among other places. Star*fire 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718