From: Frater Almost Area: Night Side To: All Persons 21 Jun 92 11:02:08 Subject: ASSUMPTION OF MODERATORSHIP UpdReq "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." Greetings. Last night I spoke with Frater Nachast(h over my voice line. He informed me that the newly-revamped HaditNet will be having a few difficulties coming up in New Orleans until he has done a few things, gotten settled in, etc, etc, etc. So, until then, in the abscence of Nick Frost (Nick? Nick, where are you?!) he has granted me temporary moderatorship over this echo and over MagicalPlants echo. Now then, pardon my complete ass-holishness on this point but I must, _MUST_ make one thing perfectly clear... This is not the Wicca conference echo. There are many nice Wiccan echos out there which are restricted to Wiccans only and let us know about it (I mean, I've seen some that have actually decalred, "If you ain't a wiccan, then get out!") However, this is not one of them. This base is dedicated to discussing the darker side of magick.... Sane Satanism, Setianism, Darker-aspect Thelema, working the Qlippoth, the Yezidis, etc, etc, etc, etc,...... Oh! And not to mention the Cthulhu mythos! So, folks, let's get some of the light out and get down, dark and dirty shall we? Once again, I thank you for your patience and your continued support. "Love is the Law, love under Will." --- Pax & 93! 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718