From: Theseus Area: Night Side To: William Hunter 9 May 92 13:00:56 Subject: Re: WET MAGICK UpdReq Excuse me if I jump in here...... William (writing to Nick) made a hypnotic gesture, and this message appeared ... > Safe sex is only funny if you're one of the people who doesn't need > to be having it. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I agree with you wholeheartedly on this subject! Let's face it, people! There is a DANGEROUS, DEADLY disease out there that will kill you, very slowly and painfully. This is no laughing matter. I know what I'm talking about. I have watched countless friends die due to complications of this disease. I have literally lost count; a journal entry of mine dated in early 1990 lists 104 names. I, myself, have a pretty good chance of dying from this very same disease. I've been testing positive for HIV since 1990. LISTEN UP! aids is NOT a wonderful way to leave this planet. If I had known in the '80s what I know now, I would certainly have done things differently (like not sharing needles when I abused IV drugs, or not used IV drugs at all, or used condoms, or practised abstinence...). I wait in horror for the day when I start coughing up that funny-coloured sputum, or a purplish spot appears on my leg where no purplish spot should be. Nick, if you would enjoy life as a walking time bomb, then, by all means, go ahead and do your sex magick without taking precautions for VERY REAL consequences. It is too late for me, but, hopefully, it is not too late for YOU. End of sermon. -=Theseus=- ... A tisket, a tasket, a condom or a casket 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718