From: David Cherubim Area: Mundane To: All 1 Jan 95 22:33:22 Subject: TGD Announcement UpdReq THELEMIC GOLDEN DAWN ANNOUNCEMENT Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Let it be known that I, David Cherubim, resigned in peace as the Cancellarius and Chief Instructor of the Hermetic Temple and Order of the Golden Dawn and as an Officer of the Israel Regardie Foundation, both of which operate in association with New Falcon Publications. Based on my resignation, there are now a number of significant changes with regard to the Thelemic Golden Dawn. The Thelemic Golden Dawn no longer operates in association with the Hermetic Temple and Order of the Golden Dawn, the Israel Regardie Foundation, or New Falcon Publications. The Thelemic Golden Dawn no longer incorporates the works of either Israel Regardie or Christopher Hyatt. All works are now the result of my own efforts and those of my associates. The titles "The Thelemic Temple of the Golden Dawn" and "Novus Ordo Aureae Aurora" are no longer applicable to our Order. The following titles currently apply to our Order: "The Thelemic Golden Dawn", "TGD", "Novus Ordo Aurora Aureae", and "The Golden Dawn of Thelema". The Thelemic Golden Dawn no longer certifies an initiate of any grade until he/she has successfully completed the work of that grade and is ceremonially initiated into the succeeding grade. The Thelemic Golden Dawn no longer charges for any of its services, such as ceremonial initiations, classes, or any other public rites or events. The Thelemic Golden Dawn Correspondence Lessons, Newsletters, Self-Initiation Ceremonies and Oaths, Official Rituals and Instructions, are now distributed in association with GOLDEN DAWN MAGICKAL PRODUCTS. Please address any questions regarding the above to the Grand Temple of the TGD in writing at: The Thelemic Golden Dawn, 1626 No. Wilcox Ave. #418, Los Angeles, CA 90028 USA. Love is the law, love under will. Yours in Thelema, David Cherubim Frater Superior Chief, T.'. G.'. D.'. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718