From: LIANA Area: Mundane To: URHLA 7 Jul 94 22:51:00 Subject: LIFE UpdReq ... An owl hooted in my ear of words by Urhla to Liana ... Ur> My summer has been really good, aside from the daily duties of work. Ur> Ive been having a great time meeting people, studying the craft, Ur> reading good books....Hey! I just started a book that you might like! Ur> Its called "Sing the Body Electric!" by Adam Lively. Its beautifully Ur> written and can make me soar! Its about a composer who wants to find Ur> the essence of his music so he moves to a small fishing village Ur> somewhere in the year 2065, although its written in a victorian style. Ur> The descriptions of Mozart and the spirit of music are quite moving Ur> and often really funny! That sounds like just the thing! I'm reading too much non-fiction lately (except for Pooh-bear, of course)... a good fiction sounds dreamy. Ur> What about you how is your summer? Busy busy busy. My involvement in the Pagan community has trebled in the last 3 or 4 months... amazing. The only thing missing is developing my own personal family... sigh... you caught me in a maudlin mood, I'm afraid. Thank I'll go bike-riding (got me a used bike finally!). Over to the marina and smell the salt and the wind. Yes. Ur> Much hugs Oomph... back to you! HuG. Blessed Be. -l ... The present moment is a powerful Goddess ... ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.11 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718