From: Gerald Del Campo Area: Metaphysical To: All 23 Sep 92 21:32:04 Subject: A Letter UpdReq A Letter To The Goddess by Gerald del Campo Writing the perfect love song seem's is more important now that you have gone. All traces of your compassion have past. Have we, in our own self-importance driven you away? The sky is not as blue, the air is not as clean, and the ocean is not as green as it once was. I have tried to warn my brothers and sisters, but it seem's they will not listen to bad news; the good news on the television is taken more seriously, as the outcome is more pleasant in fantasyland. The living things you birthed in your passion for life are dying daily since the man in the White Mansion chose economic comforts instead of Your well-being. The children that once played in the sun are diverted to indoor fun, for fear of the death rays; your Athenian shield is no longer there to transform the rigorous light of Our Father to the creative source we so often took for granted. Perhaps He too, is angry? When I look at the night sky, I no longer see you; it is hard to focus beyond the toxic vapor cloud. Where are the stars you left to remind me of your unconditional acceptance? Are they still there? You once spoke of Love as the Highest Sacrament, that we should love one another to show our devotion towards you. Now, love is a disease. Have we confused Love with something else? or have you turned love into a weapon of destruction; a means to rid yourself of the parasites we have become? The she wolf in her agony devours her deformed off-spring. In my helplessness I weep for my children, for they know not of what awaits them; like the father who clings to his child as he is forced to fight battles for ignorance and pride. Sometimes I wonder, if You cry for us too. ... RPSTOVAL OASIS: Free your mind; your ass will follow. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718 From: Gerald Del Campo Area: Metaphysical To: All 23 Sep 92 21:38:04 Subject: A Lady Called Truth UpdReq A LADY CALLED TRUTH by Gerald del Campo A Lady called Truth is the darkest of all secrets. As unattainable as the Light which belongs to no one; like moths men are driven mad to enslave Her. I Once drank from lips that beacon me. The musky fragrance from her femininity permeates through every pore of Her lily white body. Driven by the desire of total ecstasy our bodies locked in a never ending embrace of passion. And like all the men before me, she escaped the bondage called Love. I was never to feel her caress again, until I realized that like all truly Beautiful things, Truth is meant to be shared. ... RPSTOVAL OASIS: Free your mind; your ass will follow. 718499927771849992777184999277718499927771849992777184999277718