From: Sewa Yoleme Area: Magical Plants To: Rene Cusson 28 Nov 94 21:34:42 Subject: Re: Jump right on... UpdReq Black Mamba-- SY> Jump onto this one. It's a shameful question I have, one which SY> thoroughly deserves no response at all, but here goes: Where--apart from SY> dark street corners where rather frightening people lurk hawking their SY> wares--can a person procure illegal plant matter? RC> Well, first off, you have a pretty bad sterotype of the buying of it! In my experience, very rarely, if ever, have I had to resort to a setrre RC> alleyway! MOst often, you know of the person who sells, and he does it RC> from his/her (yes girls sell too!) house. That's just the problem. I DON'T know anyone who is selling it, either from his/her home or anyplace else. If I knew any recreational users, I'd ask them. But I don't. RC> To find out who has and who hasn't, I found the RC> simplest method is go to a night club. It's so easy to learn that way. RC> IN the reastroom, you may run into someone who knows, or at the club RC> itself, usually someone there can tell you who to go to. RC> Help any? :) Well, not really. I don't go to night clubs very much (like, once or maybe twice a year) and certainly don't know anyone who hangs out there. Besides, the clubs I go to, the people in restrooms are more likely to be soliciting sex than selling drugs. RC> It doesn't find you, you have to go and look for it. NObody would go RC> selling door to door...if you want it, you have to learn from other RC> people what to do to get it. But I don't know anyone. My friends and acquaintances are extraordinarily straight, at least drug-wise. RC> the main thing is you have to really look around, because it doesn't RC> advertise!!! :)) That I know. I'll keep looking, but I'm wearying of the search! Sewa Yoleme ... I wasn't here. This conversation did not occur. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718