From: Rene Cusson Area: Magical Plants To: Sewa Yoleme 25 Nov 94 11:29:46 Subject: Re: Jump right on... UpdReq TM> Mostly the discussions tend to be realated to the use/abuse of magical TM> plants (Psycoactive) both of a legal and illegal nature. RC> Oh, well, I know about using illegal plants...but not much on the RC> magical aspect of it. Jujst the chemical aspect! :)) Ah well, maybe a RC> topic'll come up I can jump into. SY> Jump onto this one. It's a shameful question I have, one which SY> thoroughly deserves no response at all, but here goes: Where--apart from SY> dark street corners where rather frightening people lurk hawking their SY> wares--can a person procure illegal plant matter? For strictly SY> medicinal purposes, of course! (Yeah, right.) (Actually, it IS the SY> truth: psychoactives are properly tools of healing and revelation...) Well, first off, you have a pretty bad sterotype of the buying of it! In my experience, very rarely, if ever, have I had to resort to a setrre alleyway! MOst often, you know of the person who sells, and he does it from his/her (yes girls sell too!) house. The tough part is getting the guy who'd sell it to you to know you . After all, I've had many times where I know a person is selling because another friend buys from her all the time, but when I was with him and we went to get some plants (for medical purposes of course. He had a cold and needed to feel better, and I didn't want to run the risk of catching the cold also, so I had to do it too! :))) and as soon as she saw me...who she didn't know...she claimed to not know what we werre talking about. She wouldn't even admit that she had any, let alone sell it to us. Of course, I just went back to the car, and when my friend went right back, she sold. After all, how could she know if I was a cop or not? But once you know the seller, most often, you simply go to their house to buy what you need. To find out who has and who hasn't, I found the simplest method is go to a night club. It's so easy to learn that way. IN the reastroom, you may run into someone who knows, or at the club itself, usually someone there can tell you who to go to. Help any? :) SY> I mean, when I look at High Times, there seems to be a whole world of SY> contraband stuff flowing freely out there, but none of it ever crosses SY> my path, and none of my friends know any friendly contact persons. How, SY> without getting narc'ed upon by Big Brother's minions, does one find SY> Stuff? It doesn't find you, you have to go and look for it. NObody would go selling door to door...if you want it, you have to learn from other people what to do to get it. IN my case, I had a friend who knew someone who does it, and eventually, he got the girl to trust him enough to sell to him without fear. (still don't exactly know how) But the main thing is you have to really look around, because it doesn't advertise!!! :)) SY> Any and all replies to this question--and I'm ashamed to even have SY> broached the subject for fear of getting myself or any correspondents in SY> trouble--will be most appreciated. No shame...I was just as niave at one time. As I'm sure most people were! It takes time to learn even HOW to do it, let alone how to get it. Akward at first (unbless you're really lucky) but you quickly get the hang of it. That's when the fun starts. SY> Sewa Yoleme -Black Mamba * Q-Blue 1.0 [NR] * 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718