From: Kevin McNeil Area: Magical Plants To: All 4 Oct 94 12:48:00 Subject: new comapny UpdReq I hope this isn't off topic, but I found some really interesting news about a company here in Colorado Springs who's primary focus is education on the higher levels of nature (Homeopathy, Non-sectarian theology, Metaphysics). They are building an FM Radio Station here and more than that, they have a Homeopathy Research division where they have dedicated technicians discovering the best combinations for herbal medicinals, their properties and details of their uses. I think it's about time a company finally dedicated their efforts to humankind rather than the profit margin. ***** This company is NON-PROFIT (IRS Sched 501(c)3) ***** They are called "The Janus Institute" and they already have 4 herbal products available (AT COST + SHIPPING). I've bought the TONE-X product and the YIN-YANG product. I don't want to make market descriptions or prices here for fear of violating Echo rule... And I don't want to be accused of advertising for them. (I'm just excited about the INCREDIBLE change it has made for me since I started buying these). If the moderator says it's ok, I'll post the address of this company. Otherwise, if you send me netmail I'll send it to you, or if you send me your address VIA Netmail, I'll take it to them. (I live here in Colorado Springs - and they're just down the road.) Kevin McNeil 1:128/45 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718