From: Phanerothyme Area: Magical Plants To: Rose Dawn 9 Feb 94 08:38:32 Subject: Re: MS UpdReq RD>never felt better. I know that "flu-like symptoms" are very RD>common...having had some experiences with weird flu strains that were RD>enough to make me welcome the inevitable , that could be reason RD>enough not to take it. I'd still recommend getting on the waiting list I'm willing to put up with the flu if it keeps me walking and seeing. RD>help, are you taking (or have you taken) Amantadine (Symmetrel)? I Outstanding suggestion!!!! I relapse when I get a virus, and it's made almost as germaphobic as H Hughes. If I vist friends and they have a sick kid, I feel like running for home, fearing this I'll catch it and that every viral attack could be the one that wipes out my legs or eyes. Right now I'm in the best remission I've had in 5 years - I'd do a lot to keep it going, even smuggling Amatadine in from Mexico. If I shop around, I can probably find a sympathetic (and capitalistic) doc who'll write the 'script. RD>I'm hesitant to post my phone number in a public echo. When Kayla gets RD>back in town, it would be fine with me if you got my # from her, thru This is a constant quandry. Do you have a copy of the PGP encryption program? That would do the trick. PGP is a public-key crypto system that lets people communicate without having to have a secure channel to pass the key. RD>netmail or I-net or whatever, though I'd prefer to set up some kind of RD>general time to voice, as I most definitely have EXTREMELY scattered RD>phases, and I'd like to make sense! Also, supposedly I should have an I know what you mean!!! I'm bright ebough that I'm a member of Mensa, but when I get those scattered phases I can be damn near inept; legs, eyes, smarts - this god damn disease could take everything I've got - 'cept my sense of humor :) RD>I'm always ready to do the activist thang for CNS diseases, although I RD>seriously doubt the government's compassionate dispensations are all RD>that compassionate--they won't even allow marijuana, which has been RD>proven to help with spasticity in controlled scientific studies. Ironic, RD>isn't it? Shove those Benzodiazepines down people's throats instead One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small, but the ones the Guv'ment approves don't do as much as the stuff they're too re-election minded to risk. Assholes! - this is my LIFE you're playing with; if you are too gutless to approve the stuff, at least pass the word to your henchment to turn a blind eye when people who need it use it. [The preceding has been an unpaid political announcement] RD>can get, but the whole thing flat sucks and it's hard not to be RD>fatalistic! I'm not sure how much concrete assistance I could offer you, All I want is when I'm blind and crippled is that I can get LSD so I don't have to eat the barrel of my 12-gauge when the MS depression also hits me and I just say, "Fuck it - I'm betting on the Wheel of Life to throw me a new start complete with legs and eyes." 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Phanerothyme Area: Magical Plants To: Xxoo 9 Feb 94 08:48:00 Subject: question Shrooms?? UpdReq P> ...buy grocery store mushrooms, dry in oven, take to a Dead concert, XX>find P> some asshole who's over-charging for blotter, tell him P> 'shrooms make your testicles break out in boils, trade P> him a pound of dried 'shrooms for just, "...one measly, P> little blotter", laugh all the way home, take XX> I imagine drug deal burns are a major reason there is any violence XX>at a Dead concert, when and if it happens. I've never had a problem. I bought 15 hits of pure paper and was I pissed when I got home and tried it! I couldn't believe nobody shot this SOB at the concert, as I'd figured most people who buy this at a Dead concert take it there, and when an hour passed without effect they'ed go vist the complaint department of the peddler. Maybe the goy goes to the concert, sells all plain paper that he can in an hour, leaves, has no legal problems if he sells to a narc; what a fantasic get-rich-quick scheme, if you don't mind the karma from ripping off your bro's! 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: David Arnold Area: Magical Plants To: Exidor. 3 Feb 94 02:03:00 Subject: Yage UpdReq > Where can one obtain yage. I know it is indiginous to S. America and > there are no laws pertaining to it in our country. So where can I get > seeds! yaje contains DMT, Bufotenin, and Harmine, all three of which are on Schedule I. it also contains 5-MeO-DMT. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: David Arnold Area: Magical Plants To: Phanerothyme 12 Feb 94 10:03:08 Subject: MS UpdReq > I ahve MS. So far the symptoms are "mild" - if you'd call be > impotent a mild symptom; frustrates the hell out of me. > At least I'm still seeing and walking; lots of MS victims > aren't. Should I ever get that bad, I want to rat-hole away > 1000 hits of LSD (if I could find it, I'd do it now - hopefully > DB will find us a 5-MEO-DMT source). I'd be blind and crippled, > but I'd still have a meaningful life taking a trip every 3 days. > Most of Dr. "Death" Kevorkian's "patients" were MS victims who > were blind and wheel-chair bound. have you found anything that reverses or halts the symptoms of MS? pardon my ignorance, but i know nothing about MS or MD. i'm aware they are diseases, whereas Cerebral Palsy isn't, though the three are related. i have a friend who has mild cerebral palsy who refuses to take LSD because his doctor says it will make his CP worse. he will eat shrooms and brownies, though. don't know about any other entheogens, MDMA possibly. his CP is not so severe to impedimize his speech or walking. but i've never heard any scientific basis for lsd making CP worse while other substances won't. david 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718