From: Starwitch Area: MagickNet To: Jim Taylor 8 Jan 98 20:41:32 Subject: Re: Former Glory UpdReq Jim Taylor - The gentle rain whispered your name to me... MD> Ten years ago, it was the definitive magick echo. There's no reason why MD> it can't return to its former glory. JT> JT> Irv Koch is now the moderator of both the MAGICK echo _and_ the JT> OCCULT_CHAT echo on FidoNet. It seems to me that we might consider a JT> gate between PODS MAGICKNET and Fidonet MAGICK, and between a JT> re-created PODS MUNDANE and Fidonet OCCULT_CHAT. PODS METAPHYSICAL JT> could be gated to Fidonet via a new Fidonet echo that maybe we could JT> convince Irv Koch to moderate, along with the other two. Heck, take a JT> look at Fidonet's MAGICK and OCCULT_CHAT echoes, and you'll recognize JT> most of the folks posting there from our PODS echoes! Jim..as you know I moderate META_UFO..that is short for Metaphysical.:) If you would like, perhaps this could be combined with PODS METAPHYSICAL. There are posters that you are familiar with in that echo also.. JT> If these gateways could be negotiated and set up, I think the echoes JT> so associated could indeed once again become the definitive trio of JT> magick echoes. JT> What do you think? Anyone think we should go to Jay Loveless with JT> this? If you think this will work, by all means, go for it.. Light, Love and Laughter Starwitch Walk with the Light.... ... BEWARE - Tagline Thief in this echo ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718