From: Shabaa Area: MagickNet To: Khephera 3 May 97 21:48:04 Subject: Re: Worlock? UpdReq > On Apr 04 11:22 97, The Storyteller of 93:9607/0 wrote: > K>>> Frankly, I wear lables like I do hats. If I'm speaking to others > into the > K>>> "Dark" side of things, I'm a Dark Pagan and Demonologist. In other > cases > K>>> I' a Ceremonial Magickian (or Wizard), an Angelologist, a Wiccan > Priest, a > K>>> Discordian, a Goth, a Hebraic Pagan, a History buff, an Enochian > scholar > K>>> and Mage, a practitioner of Egyptian Magick, a practicioner of > Babylonian > K>>> Magick a practitioner of Golden Dawn Magick, a practitioner of > Grimoiric > K>>> Magick, et etc. > TS> My, you have more labels than a grocery store! :) > Tell me about it. ;) We think we ALL know by know!<> > TS> Maybe you can help me find some info on some of these other things > other > TS> than Gardnerian Wicca? That seems to be the only thing out there in > print > TS> because it is the softest of all the Magick, and it's only Outer > Court > TS> stuff, so it's extremely weak. > Uhhhhhh....I think you need to rethink that stance. Gardnerian Wicca is > not "outer court", "soft", or "extremely weak". Gardnerian Wicca is a > Religious Faith, and the Magick they use (a cross between Ceremonial > Magick and WitchCraft) is not weak at all. Absolutlty! > Also, I'm not sure where you are looking to think that Gardnerian Wicca > is the only thing out there in print. There are tons of books on > Ceremonial Magick, WitchCraft, High Magick, Low Magick, Magicks from > different cultures, etc. Your best bet- especially if you want something > extremely powerful- is to get Don Kraig's "Modern Magick" and follow the > lessons therein. Don won't steer you wrong, and he'll teach you well. > ;) Wonderful suggestion! Blessed be! Abreq ad Hbra Shab 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718