From: Morpheus Shapiro Area: MagickNet To: Kandilokai Ach Ishte 3 Dec 96 13:05:00 Subject: Astral Temple UpdReq Script Script #7756 - MagickNet (PODS) Date: 11-27-96 22:27 From: Kandilokai Ach Ishte : #7030 <- Morpheus>>What U C is not your hands. Even if you open your eyes and look at your hand B4U hyperjump 2 Astral Temple, you won't B able to sustain he photo realism of the image, B cause your hands are more than their appearance. U have many levels of involvement with your hands. My hands begin to glow golden when I look at them. They are more tentacle than hand. But then I'm not that attached to being human anyway ;-) so it doesn't detract from the experience. Khephera>> Hmmmmm, this hasn't been my experience at all. I agree that it is impossible to hold photo-realism for *anything* on the Astral. Things aren't as deep, rich, or detailed there as they are here- mainly because you don't tend to notice things unless you wish to percieve them. But, the only time my body specifically looks different is when I wish to assume a different form. Rat er than my Astral Body looking different, I tend to forget about it altogether sometimes. ;) That's when I'll look down at my astral hands and move them around some to bring it back into focus. : Kandilokai Ach Ishte>>> I am almost the opposite. In looking at myself, and seeing like an earth human, much one that looks like my physical self in the here and now, requires effort. (Not necessarily great effort, but effort that could be better spent on other things while I'm out there) I'm taller, and slenderer than any human would normally be, and my hands only have four digits. (there is no minim on my hands in the astral, and wasting effort to make one appear would only make them clumsy looking to me, as they do to me in the here and now.) . Hello : Kandilokai Ach Ishte! . When you assend to your astral space, what is it like, and where did you learn to do it? Like you, my hands are amorpheus handing dreams, it takes more effort than it is worth to make them a visible hand, although Kephera uses the image of his hands for deepening the astral experience and I am using the image of my hands, just lately, to try 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Morpheus Shapiro Area: MagickNet To: Kandilikai Ach Ishte 3 Dec 96 13:10:00 Subject: Astral Temple UpdReq As I was writing B4I ran out of room; LIke you, my hands are amorphius handling dreams. It takes more effort to try to shift to other realms that I cannot imagine beforhand. No matter how brief, I seek the slip of mind, the magical instant, when my desires will be. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Dragon Area: MagickNet To: Khephera 3 Dec 96 08:56:00 Subject: Book Of Enoch UpdReq > D> the eastern teachers state that it makes no difference whether you know > what the sanskrit words or sounds mean or not. -snip- > Sorry I can't be of help there. You'd have to study into the > relationships between Sanscrit and such languages as Hebrew, > Egyptian, and Babylonian- if there are any. it is said, that all lanuages available came from the root sanskrit lanuage... > However, I can offer this- it is my personal belief that it > is foolish and perhaps even dangerous to use Magickal Words > of Power of which you don't know the meanings. There are > certain small exceptions- such as some Enochian material and > even the Bornless Ritual. However, in both cases these are > Ceremonies that are well known and well tested- I'm not going > in blind. And, in the case of the Bornless Ritual, I am even > still attempting to find the meanings to all of the Greek > words and Names. i understand your position on this. my position is different. i was iniatated as a disciple by my guru, who i believe was a fully enlightened one,in 197 and have never had a "problem" or negative experience in this area.i have been teaching others,only those who come and ask,since told to do so and none of those who have shared in these things with me since then have had a "problem" either. so you can likely understand why my position is different. HAVE A HAPPY DREAM !, said the Dragon... 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718