From: Dragon Area: MagickNet To: Khephera 26 Nov 96 08:54:00 Subject: Book Of Enoch UpdReq > D> have you any knowledge of sanskrit.... > D> it is said, each of the letter sounds causes a certain specific > D> "psychic vibration" inside a human when intoned. The eastern teachers -snip- > There are some that believe that the Vibration of various > Words has an effect on the Universe. Some feel that it is -snip- > However, to me the true use of Vibration is association. You > spend years learning all the corrispondances that are > For instance, when I turn to the North and intone the Divine > Name of Water- I don't have to conciously think of all the -snip- thank you. the eastern teachers state that it makes no difference whether you know what the sanskrit words or sounds mean or not. a master in china, tibet,india, indonesia etc and even sects in india who's belief system are different (each having a different "religious background" or linage) all give mantras in sanskrit, all give seed sounds that are the same. thats part of what my interest in asking the question was about, to see if the seed sounds used in your "way" were the same. good dreams, dragon 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718