From: Ghost Area: MagickNet To: Mephisto 14 Oct 96 23:04:02 Subject: ancient egypt &.... UpdReq .'. > found out the Angel was with him all along... > But only after the search could this be realized. [after trying to put my thoughts in order, I hope this way you may understand me.... ] as long I'm not aware of him being with me where is the difference to - in the "end" one will find him? seems to me only mental 'hick-hack'.... let's find out and then talk again about this problem. > If I were to break your being/existence/entity into its various component > parts, there would be You and your physical body on the bottom of the > chart, and the Divine Spark or Holy Guardian Angel or Higher Self placed at no, I can't put any part of my higher on the chart or lower. I need _every_ part to be complete. if you can do it - fine. > But it's still you.. Just a part of you you may or may not be aware of... > Somewhat like your appendix. I can't be sure to have an appendix without cutting up myself. [but that I won't do without cause]. > True Will... Your proper orbit. That which you were "Meant To Do"... > Sometimes called Destiny, but people tend not to like that, these days. yep. like 'tradition', 'religion', 'being part of '. merely I think this is a problem of the "we are all so very individual". ciao 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Ghost Area: MagickNet To: Khephera 15 Oct 96 00:09:06 Subject: ancient egypt &.... UpdReq .'. > Well, REALLY consider how much Knowledge, say, the Politicians have. Not ok, point for you! > much. They grow up in their own little worlds completely removed from > those of us out here in the real world. They know nothing about us or our but why do they lose the 'real world? they were part of it for a long time. economic pressure, social pressure - does that excuse losing the wider view on problems? I've seen a talk show on TV several nights ago: the all used long staffs to search the fog for the way.... horrible!!! and in every case -it's all fault of the others. >>> And if a God doesn't imply Wisdom, I don't know what does. ;) G>> what are the words 'wisdom' and 'power' mean to you? 'what' do you G>> call god(s?) ? [trying to avoid long argues without reason] > This is kind of vague.... I'm not sure what you mean by: "What do I call > Gods"... there are some ways to think about gods: they can die; or: they are omnipotent; or: the have only a small district to rule [love gods, wealth gods....]; or: they are manifestations of principles; or: .... >>>>> (SeXem) was the Egyptian Word for what we call "Holy Guardian Angel" > What didn't you understand? Sorry if I was vague myself... you answered that a few lines later. =) G>> I have read about the Ba and the godlikeliness of the pharao but that's > Well, the Phaoroah was Horus incarnate, yes. But, as far as we can tell, > they believed that every man had a Higher Self. that I meant. [first you had only written that many ideas &c trace back to them. see where my problem was?] >>> good can come from that. And, finally, when you allow your Earthly ego >>> to die and the REAL you take over....that's the big stuff. ;) G>> reminds me of "the dark crystal" - have you seen the film?! > Saw it many years ago. I don't remember too much about it though... story in a nutshell: there was this huge crystal. when the uruskekse came to the planet they destroyed it [hybris, what else]. they were devided into urus [the good ones] and the skekse [the bad ones]. the crystal lacked of a small splinter. one day the heros [a boy and his true love] got hold of the splinter - and fitted it into the big part of the crystal. the urus and skekse again became uruskekse [illuminated creatures] and left the lovers [the last of their kind] for a new begin. ciao 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Ghost Area: MagickNet To: Mephisto 14 Oct 96 23:33:48 Subject: law UpdReq .'. > Active and fiery, and there is probably a correlation between "Do What Thou > Wilt" and YHVH/Tetragrammaton to know - knowing thyself, knowing thy will [?!] to dare - acting it out to will - [should be clear enough] to keep silence - don't need to do a sell out [?!] do you mean something like that? GH>> 'THOU' - knowing who I am, and therefore who I was. > I usually take that to mean the Holy Guardian Angel... The formal tone of first you are 'alone'. and 'cuz the law is said to be for all, it should function right on that plane. someone taught me that it means to be able to bear the consequences of the done. if one does his will he must be really sure about what he does, exspecially when it is followed by hard consequences. > it takes it just a bit beyond the ego driven animalistic tendencies of our > body/mind. being selfresponsible imho one has to think twice about ad hoc wantings of the libido. > If you follow Crowley and Thelema's idea of the Equinoxes, it is possible > that the "Right Place"/Destiny thing died with the Aeon of Osiris in 1904. who has the right to give me a 'right place'? - no other person, no strange god [could say 'no other god' ].... may be the universe itself.... and then we are again at the HGApoint of view. > After I cross the Abyss I'll let you know ;) if I can understand you still then =) ciao 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Ghost Area: MagickNet To: Jade 15 Oct 96 00:25:08 Subject: Pollution UpdReq .'. > It must be tough though, so much of what we do, how we react is > subconscious or semiconscious (or so it seems) and a lot of people seem to > be very willing to abdicate their lives entirely to someone else. one has to deciede which way to follow, right?! ciao 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718