From: Stardance Area: MagickNet To: FireSpell 5 Aug 96 11:43:00 Subject: Re: ouija UpdReq **** Constellations exploded when Stardance heard **** Fi> On Tue Jul 30, 1996 (15:47), Stardance wrote about Re: ouija: Fi> Which means you have probably inherited at least some talent. Now, Fi> if that talent wasn't all that well trained at the time, it could Fi> easily be seen as a "flair" of sorts. Remember, "getting noticed" Fi> can be dangerous at times.... S> That's no joke. Could be why I learned to camoflage myself while on S> the Dream Plane. I like restful sleep, thank you very much. Fi> If you haven't already, try warding your home and your bedroom Fi> specifically. Personal camoflage is useful (no doubt about it), but Fi> protection on the residence you are located in is very useful as well. One o the first things I did years ago....and it is renewed every year. This is my mom's place, but after Dad died, and she no longer has his presence to keep an eye on things, my sister and brother and I laid enough layers on this place to keep out a nuclear missile. And I always ward where I am sleeping...a habit I got into long ago. Same with my children. The personal camoflage is something I've only begun doing in the past year or so. Fi> Stick around. Somehow I suspect weirder things will come your way Fi> at some point. S> Besides ghosts, lucid nightmares, and Dream Walking? Fi> Almost certainly. What you have described so far is only the Fi> beginning to intermediate stuff. Stick around for what happens when Fi> the advanced stuff kicks in. ;-) That was the extremely short list I gave you back there. S> I find them distasteful, and to see/hear of people playing with them S> like some stupid game makes me ill. Fi> As I mentioned before, some spirits have an attitude of "fresh meat" Fi> when they run into Ouija board users. :-( S> Precisely. People can, and have been, hurt by those things. Fi> True, but I don't blame the Ouija per se, any more than I blame Fi> cars for car accidents. The Ouija can be used safely _if_ it's used Fi> with proper training and precautions. The trouble is, how many Ouija Fi> users have had proper training (very few in my experience)? I Fi> constantly shake my head when I see some new fool think that the Ouija Fi> should be their first and primary occult tool. IMHO an untrained Fi> newbe grabbing a Ouija is a little bit like a new driver (who hasn't Fi> even gotten their "learners permit" yet) trying to negotiate Chicago Fi> freeways during rush hour. In both cases you might get lucky, but it Fi> shouldn't be a surprise if you have a nasty crash. I'm talking about those people who go to their local toy or hobby shop, and spot one of these tucked with the Monopolies and Scrabbles and other 'board games'. Most of those out there are 'dead' boards, and harmless, but that doesn't mean they can't and won't become active, especially if someone with potential should come in contact with it. And, like I said, I just have a personal distaste for the things. Stardance 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Khephera Area: MagickNet To: Shadow Gryphon 5 Aug 96 07:31:00 Subject: Hmmm... Oddball question... UpdReq On Aug 04 20:40 96, Shadow Gryphon of 93:9087/0 wrote: >> Yep. You go and buy the scented oils, and put a couple of drops on a charco >> it works VERY well, and tends to burn longer than powerdered incense. As fo >> the candles, it's also a common practice to anoint such candles in the desir >> scent of oil- so you're on the right track. Although, in my experience, you >> won't get as strong a scent from that... SG> On charcoal? Interesting. Oh yes. If you put a lot on there- just enough so that it doesn't actually put out the charcoal- then it smokes forever... (just remember to light the coal first). ;) SG> And about the oil-annointing the candles- I've done that! I'm -very- SG> obsessed with candles and trying to make them, change their scent, SG> everything. I've made my own candles from old candle wax, mixed in some SG> massage oil with the melted oil of another candle while it was burning SG> (that one smelled soooo good for a couple days.... cinnamon and SG> stress-relief massage oil.)... Huh... I think I've already done that SG> type SG> of thing already... Coincidence? I wonder.... Not likely. ;) Blessed Be, may Yahweh and His Asherah guide and keep thee, Ar ReX Em SeXem Eref Neter Au-a Rx Khephera 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718