From: MacFinn Area: MagickNet To: Bard 25 Apr 95 02:22:38 Subject: Bombing Victims UpdReq *Quoting Bard to All in the darkness* B> I heard about the bombing in Oklahoma City and the B> fatalities in that community. I can't help but want to kill B> anypne who can willingly and ruthlessly kill a child let B> alone children...I know my emotions are strong and wild B> but I would like to ask that we ban together and and help B> those that have died by using our energies and power to B> bring justice to those that have no respect of life...And Scot, Living here in OKC, and being one of the local pagans and a pagan sysop, I can tell you this; we need no more blood shed, we need not revenge, what we do need is healing - great healing like this city has never before seen. I too feel the same way, but we can't let our baser natures rule over us and if anything we have an example of love to set; violence only begets more violence, which begets more violence, ect, somebody has to break the chain of hatred and violence somewhere. I live but a ten min. drive from ground zero, I have many emotional and psychic wounds and scars that will have to heal, we all do here. Focus on that which you can do that is of a positive nature, burn candles, cast circles, do whatever it is that you do - to heal us, and yourself as you sound to me as you too are walking wounded. We will get by, just let nature and karma take its course, it will come about rest asured. I say, peace unto you, and in peace be no matter how hard it is to swallow. Merry Part, MacFinn 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718