From: Lion Kuntz Area: MagickNet To: Silver Wolf 30 Mar 95 18:20:02 Subject: Empathy And Telepathy UpdReq <> SW> to find people who can teach me certain things, though. For instance, I SW> have a strong empathic talent, mostly recieving, but some sending. I SW> want to have more control over it but I cannot find anyone who knows SW> much about it. Any suggestions? Silver Wolf, I am wondering if you would elaborate on "strong empathic talent". You are in an area where there is no great concensus of meanings of terms. If you are using "empathic" to describe emotional resonance, or harmony of "vibes", that is one thing, but if you are meaning mental resonance or shared thoughts through non-verbal medium, then it is quite different. I have had shared thoughts with individuals across the continent of North America, both North/South and East/West, and across the Pacific Ocean to the other side of the planet. I have had empathic union with literally hundreds of thousands of individuals simultaniously and held it for extended times. One I prefer to describe with the word "telepathy" for communication across distances, and the other I use the word "empathy" for feelings across distances. Both of these are sometimes described vaguely as a "6th sense", but I have had three decades to study this stuff and I have come to the conclusion that "Telepathy" is a stronger and clearer version of empathy, and that it should properly be described as the 1st sense. After studying a lot of evidence I am convinced that my own experiences are valid. I have learned to trust the truth of my own life and my own experiences, and will stand by the proof of my own truth against mountains of skeptical treatises saying "what happened is impossible, therefore it didn't happen". I see a spectrum of communication, from "sympathy" to "empathy" to "telepathy" and it is hard to draw clear distinctive lines between them. General word usage among the population acknowledges the lower range of the spectrum, and Hallmark Greeting Cards has a "sympathy" section, indicating how wide and trite this is. Empathy is less used, but when the word is used it is applied to a deeper variety of feelings of more importance. Telepathy is science fiction to be scoffed at or awed, but is considered out of the realm of regular human senses. I see them as degrees of the same thing, and none is more awful or awesome than another. Because of historical developments the normal development of full telepathy has been suppressed in all cultures. It has been a taboo subject, sometimes a capital crime of "consorting with demons" to publically admit to having any experience with it. In private, many people have admitted to me, reluctantly and shyly, to some kind of personal experience of telepathic communication. In my researches I examined many books and found most of them worthless to satisfy my need to understand real experiences in my own life. The older the books the more worthless and full of crackpot ideas I found them to be. Ultimately, I had to synthesize my own theories from deductions based on proven methodology for determining truth -- I used the scientific method and Occam's Razor to shave away the dross from the gold. This is Alchemy. Truth can be proven to be true. That is the definition of truth. Everything else is superstition and fantasy, which makes fine entertainment, but is nothing to base the course of one's personal future on. In my case, when I have transcontinental telepathic conversations, I am either delusional or it happened just like I experienced it. When the other party(s) to a telepathic conversation confirm it, then it happened. End of argument. If it happened to one human being, even once in all of history, then it can happen and there is some underlying basis which makes it possible. I have twenty-eight years of research studying my own and others "ESP" experiences. This research has reviewed "the Miraculous" in religions around the world, and many sorts of unusual phenomena. It has also delved deep into various scientific approaches. If something happens anywhere, in the kingdoms of mineral, vegetable, or animal, and it is an unexplained mystery than I am liable to take an interest in that and keep an eye on it for years. In the end I found what there was to find, as you may if you pursue your own quest. If you have "specific questions" I might have some replies worth considering. The same inner guide, which is you, that brought you thus far is you best, most trustworthy teacher. Strengthening THAT is the only way to strengthen your power. If you cannot trust yourself, how can you possibly trust anybody or anything else? ... Lion ... 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Lion Kuntz Area: MagickNet To: Mephisto 30 Mar 95 18:43:02 Subject: Karma UpdReq N> I was taught it was the 3 fold law of nature. Nature works in threes N> from my experiences. Me> I've been taught all the little versions of Karma that float Me> around out there, and none of them make a hell of alot of sense. I'm Me> sure there are plenty who disagree, but the whole "point" of existence Me> is to find Balance. Me> If one does something "good", and thus has three times that "good" Me> returned to them, they are now set up at some point to do or receive an Me> equal amount of "bad" in order to achieve balance. Me> It seems very silly. Me> It seems more plausible that the scales tip equally. My "Theory", supported by mountains of anecdotal evidence, and "True" in my life, is: All is vibration. Differing intensity of vibration travel through four spectrums: (1) Spiritual, (2) Mental, (3) Emotional, and (4) Physical. These have been described as worlds, planes of existence, dimensions, and assorted attempts to construct a vocabulary for purposes of discussion. Newton's laws of physics basically apply: for every action there is a reaction; cause leads to effect which becomes in turn a cause for a cascade of causes/effects. The chain reaction may slip from one plane to another, from physical to mental, or spiritual to physical. The path of least resistence is followed. The boomerang effect occurs when the triggering energy reaches it's apex or exhaustion, and the return loop of the cycle begins. The returning energy seeks the vibration which sent it forth, or "home". Anyone vibrating at essentially the target vibration will be the home goal. Good or bad, the energy will come home again, except both the sender and the energy will have changed a bit during the time interval for the circle loop. For this reason the karma may land close by the sender, but land on someone else. Members of groups will over time harmonize their vibrations, so every member of the group is a target of the return karma. Families are groups which harmonize at DNA levels, at mental attitudes, shared religious beliefs, etc. "The sins of the father will be visited unto ten generations" is tribal wisdom of observances over centuries. "What goes around, comes around" is prison wisdom, where on average, the cause/effect sequences are widely seen to be inescapable. It is the exceptions to the rule which causes the confusion, mystery, and "unfairness" that cast doubt on Karma as universal truth and inescapable law. There are also two wildcards: "white" and "black" magic, that are outside redirections of karma. The exceptions are mostly explained by "group mind" theory, although intelligent interventions are an occasional source of the perceptions of injustice. Most people have trouble dealing with intangible energies, because they lack the concepts to even clearly think about them. The portion of travels through the "intangible" realms happens outside of any comprehension to them, and they cannot see the unbroken chain that proceeds from what goes around to what ultimately comes around. There is also a lot of value judgements baloney related to received karma. Just as you can inherit or marry into physical property ownership, so can you garner karma essentially the same way. The surprise notice in the mail of a bequest you didn't know you had coming could just as easily be a gernade in your lap of lousy karma from your dead uncle Larry. Without any explantion based on the vibratory quality of energy, including karmic energy, one can easily concoct theories if 3-fold or 10-fold return of good-for-good and bad-for-bad. Energy can be leveraged: the amount of energy required to build a dam is less than the energy harvasted over the lifetime of the hydroelectric plant you build. This can occur by happy coincidence, but can also be intelligently planned. It takes a well educated mind to leverage energy, and it looks like "magic" to somebody who never bothered to learn. Magi work in the four realms simultaniously, and that is why they are Magi. Less trained, less educated, less smart Magi sometimes use their limited knowledge in dark and evil ways for selfish material gains. They learn to reap more than they sow, and to find fools and suckers to harmonize with them to be recepticles for their karma to ground it. Nobody who knows enough would ever do this, but obviously some do this. Magi who DO know enough are careful not to say too much about this subject where they do not know who's looking and listening. Lion@cup.portal.com Posted to Walking Drum BBS, Guerneville, CA 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718