From: Gypsy Area: MagickNet To: M-TALIESIN 22 Mar 95 21:42:16 Subject: Re: URGENT-READ THIS!!! UpdReq Sweetie, what do you think Waco was? half of the things they accused them of were never proved and they have vidio tape of the "massacre" that was taken from INSIDE the building by a Branch Davidian. I have an address where this video can be obtained and a good article on the subject which also touches on a little of what you said is printed in the April '95 issue of Penthouse. (please don't bash the source, I am female and see nothing wrong with it..personally I feel we females are beautiful creatures in all shapes and sizes, Penthouse does however have both good pictures and good articles) A end Quote from the article was as follows < "Waco was merley one of the first tests in using federal law enforcment with the military, and using military tactics. The goverment proved it could use the major media to tell the goverments version of the story to the public. It was a victory for mass propaganda. They murdered 96 people in front of our eyes on national TV and the public bought it." And Waco has one final, totally chilling message to the people of America: " It is useless to resist....don't confront your goverment, or you'll be delt with." Anyone who accepts without question the offical version of the goverments war against the Branch Davidian's has, in reality, already surrendered.> Scary thought isn't it?, Gypsy P.S. For the record I am not a Branch Davidian, but having been persecuted for witchcraft here in the south, I can look at it from a different perspective, as should we all..... ... May your path be easy and your burdens light. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 VQWK 6.20I 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Gypsy Area: MagickNet To: M-TALIESIN 23 Mar 95 05:26:28 Subject: Re: URGENT-READ THIS!!! UpdReq Sweetie, what do you think Waco was? half of the things they accused them of were never proved and they have vidio tape of the "massacre" that was taken from INSIDE the building by a Branch Davidian. I have an address where this video can be obtained and a good article on the subject which also touches on a little of what you said is printed in the April '95 issue of Penthouse. (please don't bash the source, I am female and see nothing wrong with it..personally I feel we females are beautiful creatures in all shapes and sizes, Penthouse does however have both good pictures and good articles) A end Quote from the article was as follows < "Waco was merley one of the first tests in using federal law enforcment with the military, and using military tactics. The goverment proved it could use the major media to tell the goverments version of the story to the public. It was a victory for mass propaganda. They murdered 96 people in front of our eyes on national TV and the public bought it." And Waco has one final, totally chilling message to the people of America: " It is useless to resist....don't confront your goverment, or you'll be delt with." Anyone who accepts without question the offical version of the goverments war against the Branch Davidian's has, in reality, already surrendered.> Scary thought isn't it?, Gypsy P.S. For the record I am not a Branch Davidian, but having been persecuted for witchcraft here in the south, I can look at it from a different perspective, as should we all..... ... May your path be easy and your burdens light. ___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 VQWK 6.20I 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718