From: Helrunar Area: MagickNet To: Josh Norton 12 Mar 95 08:47:54 Subject: Re: PLUTO RETROGRADE Rec'd UpdReq Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Hi Josh! I have a comment on this. I know nothing about astrology so this may mean nothing to any of you at all but I'm speaking strictly from a physical (real) point of view. > So, Pluto might be said to represent transformations brought about > through heat, pressure, and sudden, intense shocks -- or their > psychological equivalents. this is fine by me since your talking about astrology and I dont know anything thang about it but Pluto is actually very cold..if fact its nothing more than a giant methane ice cube. ;) So I'm alittle curios as to how you conected so much of its power with heat. Or is that just how it feels to you? I have heard of things or people should I say geting so cold that they start to feel warm. perhaps thats just cause the nerves stop functioning. ;) > It's also common that > things affected by Pluto will "go underground", disappearing from > view only to resurface sometime later. > As an example, consider Pluto in the 11th house, the house of social > relations and friendships. A person with this placement in their > chart might find that their social life is characterized by participation > in groups that come together for a few months, get involved in some > intense group activity, and then split up and disappear. This on the other hand works perfectly on the phisical plane. Pluto has an *extremely* eratic orbit. Sometimes its even *inside* Neptunes orbit, Kinda like pokeing its head in once in a while to have a look around and then disapearing again. a couple other things I thought you might like to know that dont have anything to do with this as far as I know...Pluto is smaller that Earth moon and has a moon (so to speak) of it own. However Plutos satalite (Charon) is half the size of Pluto. The two almost orbit each other. Well none of that fits into astrology but its extremely intresting as far as I'm concerned. ;) Love is the law, love under will. Frater Helrunar 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718