From: Wored Area: MagickNet To: Rainlake 25 Feb 95 20:45:14 Subject: Re: junkmail UpdReq -> dable. -> My personal favorite is CMPqwk, but thats probably a matter of -> familiarity. Both are worthy of consideration. -> -> Gary Powers -> Internet >> Gary_Powers@nextgenr.win.net -> CMPQwk 1.42-18 635 Wagner's music is better than it sounds. - Twai -> -+- FidoPCB v1.5 beta-'j' -> # Origin: The Next Generation BBS * Lufkin, TX * 409-634-8616 (1:19/ -> @PATH: 19/9 380/25 3615/50 215/215 200Hi call, does anyone know any t Rai> NOTE: Whichever Wored is clogging my mail in numerous echoes with Rai> unsolicited and off-topic messages like this one, PLEASE CEASE AND Rai> DESIST IMMEDIATELY. I AM SERIOUSLY ILL AND MY BOARDTIME AND STAMINA ARE Rai> LIMITED. If it's a tech problem, you have my sympathy, but please get Rai> it fixed. If you're just being an asshole, kindly grow the hell up. Rai> I'm so sorry this is happening Rainlake. I know I sent (weeks ago) some return messages I got from people that were gooblty gook, just to show them what I was receiving. THIS is NOT one of them and besides I was told, all that had happened was a screw up on the local BBS that I post on. That seemed to be true but it didn't explain some of the `non-garbled' messages that were directly answering questions directed to me and seemed purposely to be offensive to the person who had written me. Well, the local BBS has been fine for 2-3 weeks. james fixed all the bugs but it's still happening. This is NOT funny and it's making me look bad. I'm posting out of Berkeley, on either The Stage, Castle Antrax, or Sir James BBS. I couldn't help but notice the reference to a Kentucky BBS (I that was the state) that was mentioned. I've been watching for months, posts supposedly coming from me that were out of Canada, Maryland, Connecutt, Pennsylvania, and more. I am not even in those states and haven't even visited most of them in years. So, I'm going to track down this asshole. A computer wiz friend of mine said it's very easy to make yourselve come out of someplace that you don't when you don't even exist there. He used to do it if he was having a debate with someone who knew his net name and just wouldn't listen to him because in the past they didn't like him. However he changed his net name (obviously) when he did it. And it didn't cost any long distance charges becouse of the methodology he used. I have also been informed that people do this oftimes to sabotauge an echo or a person. Why? Who the hell knows `what lurks in the minds of men'. I'm sorry your ill and the `other' Wored is still in existance pulling this crap. I've put out messages to `Wored' from `Wored' and asked them to stop it. Well, the other `Wored' persists in this juvenile behavior and at your and my expense and I'm gonna get `em'. Now it's become personal. I will find him/her and what's more they are not going to like it when I do. I apologize again. I will make offering for you in my prayers. I'm so sorry to hear you're so ill. May the Ancestors smile on you. May you alway know the Way of Beauty. Aho! Wored #1 "How is it, they do not know what they stand on is Sacred!" Crazy Horse 1871 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Wored Area: MagickNet To: Rainlake 25 Feb 95 20:46:10 Subject: Re: junkmail UpdReq Sorry they mention Texas not Kentucky. I'm gonna get `em'! Wored #1 "How is it, they do not know what they stand on is Sacred!" Crazy Horse 1871 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Brian Dare Area: MagickNet To: Dave Mcclanahan 23 Feb 95 13:25:00 Subject: Gd Magickal Products UpdReq > The problem seems to be the format of what you posted, not really >the content. If someone had asked "Anyone know where I can find ????" and >you had replied "From company XXXX in the catalog, for about $$$" > However, nobody asked for the info and what you wrote was an advert >almost like what you'd see in the paper. >Dave I'm sorry, but I have NO IDEA what you are talking about. I was defending someone else, I believe it was David Cherubim. _I_ never posted anything in the form of an Ad, ever (while I might not always agree with an echo's rules, I abide by them, nonetheless). Therefore, I have no idea what you are referring to in the phrase "what you wrote." Please illucidate, if you can. In LVX, BD --- * SLMR 2.1a * Angry Magicians go Qabalistic. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Brian Dare Area: MagickNet To: Thomas Izaguirre 23 Feb 95 15:26:00 Subject: LBRP UpdReq > BD> Sure! But I can't, for the life of me, think of anything FUNNY to say > BD> about it (except for the time or two that I couldn't find an adequate > BD> place to do my daily and ended up doing it in someone's bathroom :> ). >Help! It's the attack of the overly serious would-be adepts! If you can't >do a magical ritual in the most uncharacteristic of places, what good is >it? The bathroom is an excellent to do cleansing (the water purifying the >body) or casting off (through the symbolism of excretory functions). My >guru (who was an adept of the Indian martial arts) told me that if you >can't feel secure in your own bathroom, there is little point trying to >feel secure anywhere else. I hope that this post was, in some small measure, meant to be in jest, lest you would seem to be guilty of that which you accuse me of, being an "overly serious would-be adept," by virtue of a post on the efficacy of performing High Magic in a lavatory. If you had been following the thread, you would see that myself and Rose Dawn have been engaging in a serious, yet with tongue firmly planted in cheek, discussion of Liber Resh. When she proposed, with a character indicating her tone ;) , that we now speak of the LBRP, presumably in the same vein as we had conversed on Liber Resh, I admitted that bathroom LBRPs were the only remotely funny thing I could think of. Nowhere did I imply that one "can't do a magical ritual in the most uncharacteristic of places," i.e., the bathroom. In fact, the implication was exactly to the opposite, seeing as how I had already confessed to doing so. I, like yourself, am of the opinion that any Magic worth its salt should be "portable enough to use anywhere" (hey, great ad campaign, no?). No, my implication was that to the average operating mind-set, the rational mind, there is certainly a degree of humor in practicing a Spiritual technique in the bathroom by its incongruity. I find as much humor in this as I would in an Adept declaring that they had just installed a toilet in the center of their Temple. Practice anywhere you like, but if you can't see this as remotely funny, you have lost both your perspective AND your sense of humor. Lighten up! In LVX, BD --- * SLMR 2.1a * Clip art? I thought you said "Qlippoth!" 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Wored Area: MagickNet To: Rainlake 25 Feb 95 06:18:00 Subject: junkmail UpdReq Greetings Rainlake, Frustrating is not the word for it. INFURIATING! Yeah...that's more the experience I'm having. Thanks for the reply. I hope you and yours' are doing well. Take care. May we always walk the way of Beauty. Aho! Wored 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Wored Area: MagickNet To: Danith Whitestar 25 Feb 95 06:39:00 Subject: Chaotika UpdReq Greetings! I just went running around my house to make sure of the the title, but I get cut off from `inactivity' if I don't push a key every minute or so. As I have it, I can reconfirm later, but I'm pretty sure it's called (and this is simple) "Chaos Magic". It's kinda hard to get a hold of as it was published `94' and in e England. A friend of mine had a copy made for me. If you can't find it (and I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't), let me know. I can copy it off. Steve Wilson belongs to another Chaos group, that is completely different in it's orietation from most I've run into. The group he `hangs' with is called the `Eight Arrow Society', and they don't have anything going on over here, to my knowledge. They seem highly attuned to worldwide Shamanistic ideology but (like any decent Chaoyotes') make the systems work when in line with thier own needs. BTW...did you know that Spare is considered by many people to be incrediby Shamanistic? He, in my opinion is very much the Chaos Shaman. Anyway, when I get up tommorrow, I'll run through my library as there is also an adress to contact Steve Wilson in the book. Take care and remember, if it don't work, it ain't magick...so try another paradigm! Wored 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718