From: Fir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 5 Feb 95 08:39:00 Subject: Enochian 101 UpdReq Hi Josh! JN >Ouch. Next thing you know, Ranier will blow it's stack. ;-) Shh, don't say that too loudly. JN> At least the JN >prevailing winds will blow the ash away from you. Here in the JN >Midwest, we JN >only have one noticeable earthquake every century, but it's JN >always a doozy. Earthquake in Wyoming yesterday. I'm not normally a doom and gloom end of the world type person but something sure seems to be going on. I enjoyed your exercise on designing a system of planetary hours to acompany 10 planets. JN > (tinkers for a few minutes....) (laughs, thinking about Josh contemplating his navel) JN >giving us an eleven-day week? (more tinkering....) (Another laugh) JN >If you want to continue using the traditional scheme, I would simply JN >consider them as "hidden" within the hours of the traditional JN >planets JN >that were said to rule the zodiac signs they are now considered JN >to rule. Yep, you've definitely helped convice me to stay with this scheme for now. JN >Well, I _thought_ I had done so a week or so before Christmas, JN >along with JN >the disk with the Parts of the Earth visions. Since the JN >printouts of the JN >Sigil aren't sitting under my printer any more, I have to assume I did. This is the 2nd piece of mail I've heard about not receiving XMAS time. You'd think someone would at least have the decency to return the stuff to the sender. JN >if you haven't got them by now they must have gone astray. Will JN >get another copy out ASAP. Thanks! I much appreciate it. I know you've taken a break on the 91 Parts for a while. Are you up for discussion on the Parts you've already scryed, or would you like to take a break from that as well? Hugs, Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718