From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: Fir 29 Nov 94 15:35:08 Subject: Missing Parts UpdReq F> Hi Josh! JN >'Allo, mon chere! F> Enjoyed your visit last winter :) And I'm still reminiscing about it, too. ;-) JN >I'll make it WfW format then, so you can see the nifty little JN >pictures of the sigils. F> LOL. That picture you drew of the Sigil of Amenth is the only one F> I've seen where you can make everything out. Yeah, most folks don't even bother to put all those crosses in. Took me forever to do it. But these aren't any where near as complex as that one. JN >Thanx. I'm debating whether to take a short hiatus; I don't JN >really feel JN >in the mood for the sort of things it's giving me at the moment. F> 91 Parts is a pretty ambitious task to begin with and from what F> you've posted publicly you've been getting some pretty heavy stuff. F> Not only that, but it jumps around all over the place. Sort of all F> encompassing, no? It is pretty overwhelming. Add in the fact that their general nature seems to be downwards into diversity instead of upwards into unity, and the stress-factor gets a bit high. The last one I posted (#19) was relatively simple, but I still feel exhausted from it a few days later. JN> But OTOH, I'm wondering if that lack of enthusiasm isn't due to JN >some sort of magickal resistance that has to be pushed through. F> Perhaps you've being too hard on yourself here. I've got a couple F> of long term goals in mind myself for this lifetime but I don't F> feel like I have to finish them in the next year. Well, you know me -- I'm not happy unless I'm out in front. ... Boom! The cherry bombs explode, blowing potholes in the road. ___ X SPEED 1.30 [NR] X 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718