From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Brother Podex 16 Nov 94 22:51:18 Subject: WAV. calls? UpdReq -=> Brother Podex sent a message to Christeos Pir on 15 Nov 94 22:33:27 <=- -=> Re: WAV. calls? <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. BP> Ahh I can see it now!!!We'll use the DoomIII as the cornerstone of an BP> occult entertainment empire! The next product could be Enochian BP> BattleChess TM. I love it! BP> I'll have the equipment with me in BP> April to record the calls in .WAV format. Can you think of anyone who BP> would be willing to read the calls? Well, I'm game (or _gamey_, depending who you ask), but Paul or Steve Craig might have the better voice for it. I'm a little too nasal. People I'd like to hear doing the Calls: - Diamanda Galas - Nina Hagen - Gary Oldman in his Dracula voice - Yul Brynner (while he was alive, silly!) - Sean Connery - Cyndi Lauper, John Wayne, Ronald Reagan, PeeWee Herman & Michael Jackson (LOL!) - ANYone but Regardie!!! PS: Newletters getting to you OK? Love is the law, love under will. - V - ... Light cleaveth unto Light, and filth to filth; 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 19 Nov 94 12:19:18 Subject: 91 Parts #7 Samapha 1/3 UpdReq Hi Josh! JN> I vibrated the name of the Part for several minutes. Nothing more JN> happened. Finally I gave up on trying to get the Part to manifest as a JN> vision, and tried instead to simply get its energies to come into my JN> body. I withdrew all my attention into my body and reoriented to this JN> new purpose. JN> The effect was immediate and overwhelming. I was hit with a flow of JN> force that threatened to dissolve my awareness into a swirl of JN> particles and blow it away. For a few moments I was so disoriented JN> that I almost fell out of my chair. Why do you suppose this energy didn't respond to manifesting as a vision by your vibrating the name of the Part? Why do you suppose your body had such a hard time with this energy at first? JN> The force continued to flow, and it became apparent that these JN> remaining parts were in some way either restricting that flow, or JN> casting a shadow such that I could not see this Part clearly. Perhaps JN> both. Worse, it was clear that the very mind-set necessary to my JN> visionary work was itself adding to the restriction; perhaps my nature JN> as a being was simply incompatible with the forces here. How is a visionary nature incompatible with a pure fire energy? JN> For the next half-hour I gave my attention to deliberately relaxing JN> the parts of myself that were resisting, one by one. Eventually I had JN> to stop from exhaustion; the work was that hard, and remained JN> incomplete. I lay down and drifted in a half-trance for a while, then JN> got up and completed this record. This sounds different than physical stress you've mentioned before being associated with interacting with Enochian energies. That is the difference in vibration being hard on the nervous system. Or the Enochian energies being constricted into the organizational systems we approach them in. Well I'm getting beeped that I'm running out of time. I intended to just come screen capture the parts I'm missing but got caught up in this vision of yours. Blessings, Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Fir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Josh Norton 19 Nov 94 09:59:22 Subject: MISSING PARTS UpdReq Hi Josh! Having run out of time on Anon and wanting to respond to your whole msg on Part 7, I came over to Modem Magick where there are 16 lines and I don't have a time limit. Only to discover that of the 3 msgs for Part 7, they only got the 3rd msg within the series here. Would you be open to the idea of reposting the msgs that got lost in transition between boards? Frustrated, Fir 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Slayor Area: ENOCHIAN To: Tom Forfar 20 Nov 94 12:24:00 Subject: 007 UpdReq The pttern I suggest as a view also carries another aspect. Those who are denying their direct view of the spiritual dimension(s) yet have a greater channel to it will redirect their view into worldly matters. The residue of power remains intact and active more so in some than in others. This residue of energy is transferred into the actions of the individual - Charismata. The great motions of history become waves of energy being initiated by the powerful - aware or unaware of their spiritual identity. Without awaremness of this nature such persons follow the laws of the jungle and not the laws of the spirit while placing the power of the spirit into the jungle; making it more real in a spiritual sense. Such are dangerous to the mage, bringing social belief against the effete of magic. Magic turned against itself can nullify apparent affects among the unawakened/unbelieving. In the conflict of paradigms this leaves a great battlefield open between the effectors of social reality. The simplicity of the vulgar becomes a buffer between these manipulators of social reality. The existence and recreation of the elite forms circles of collected power that exists above and below. These elite who are unawakened, but still acting upon the multiverse, are like wolves in sheeps clothiing, spiders in their lairs, hawks on the wing, sharks and all. They respond by instinct to hunt the prey. Mages in this parable are like true humans in the animal world. But our skills in this arena have never been developed to the power that now exists in the psychic landscape. Just as society is technologically only now learning how to landscape the world in harmony with elemental cycles - we too are just now reawakening to the cycles of spiritual elements. Mages have been aware of these cycles in valleys, villages, even the galaxy. But we are jsut becoming aware of those entities beyond what we once called gods. The principles of the spiritual world which we called gods - be they Nut, Anatha, Athena, Diana, Danu and all, or Setu-Uluns, Sethluns, Sutekh/Sut, Seth, Sidh and all are nothing but names addressing meaning through focus. Beyond these petty meanings and appearences are their not greater ones whose matrix is the fabric of the chord 10^5*6^5=YHWH. Even with these there is still that which is beyond the definition. I submit that in the truth of magic we are a thousand years behind the technological. I also submit that just as this technology we now have was known to China before the West - but came forth in the West; so the Spiritual power will be reawakened first in the West but come to humanity out of the East. 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718