From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 15 Nov 94 00:00:00 Subject: 91 Parts #18 Zirzird 1/ UpdReq Continuing a series of brief visions of the 91 Parts of the Earth... Zirzird, Part 18 of 91, 3rd of MAZ. Zodiacal King: Gebabal Ministers: 7220 Mundane association: Parthia Monday, November 14, 1994 2:25 PM Invoked Zirzird following the revised method. As I vibrated the name of the Part, after the Call, a conical formation rose up out of the center of the circle, its lower part contiguous with the bounds of the inner circle. It was a tall narrow cone, of about my own height. It seemed to transform for a moment into a snow-covered mountain, upon which goats leapt upwards in great arcs. Then it was simply a whitish cone again. The scene changes once more, and now there comes the escapee from the castle of the previous vision. No longer naked, he seems to have caught some of the goats and made rough clothes out of their skins. Far away behind him the castle can be seen, blank side facing me. (It seems we are on a height.) And the road into the wasteland comes in this direction before vanishing from sight below a ridge. The man trudges along an upward trail. He carries a staff in one hand, and has a pack made of tough, woven grasses on his shoulders. He reminds me of the ancient man whose body was recently found frozen in a Swiss glacier. (It is odd, but I feel the presence of the Devil of the Tarot card behind this vision.) Now I see him from behind, looking up the mountain. The top is hidden in clouds; he is approaching the snowline just below the clouds. He attempts to follow the trail into the snow, but his feet begin slipping; he can make no progress. By straining mightily, he manages to get a few feet further, but the farther he goes, the more difficult it becomes. It seems that gravity is increasing, pulling him backwards. Finally he is exhausted, and he slides back. Tumbling, he passes the snowline and rolls a ways down the trail before stopping and sitting up. A bit of snow follows and swirls around him, as if teasing him, and then falls to the ground. He repeats his attempt two or three times, sliding backwards at the end each time. Now a ghostly overlay comes on the scene. Hidden in the clouds, the tarot Devil sits upon the top of the mountain, which does not end in a point, but in a wide, flat area exactly at the level where the clouds begin. The mountain itself is the black cube of the tarot card, and the gravity is the chain that ties the male and female figures to the cube. The climber is one of those figures, though he does not know it. The Voice says: "Men are tormented by the Great Illusion; the illusion that there is some pinnacle of achievement to be reached through striving against the pull of Earth. Thus they push ever upwards, seeking a topmost point that does not exist. "As the Sun seems to climb to the peak of the sky, and rule over the day therefrom, so do men, looking upwards in the Spirit, see what appears to be a great spiritual Sun above them, ruling over the worlds in which they live and move. And so they climb towards it, seeking to partake of its nature. "But it is not inherent in the heavens that there be such a pinnacle. The peaks of mountains are the result of gravity, of the pull of the Earth; and where that pull is not, neither is there any top to be reached. All spreads out in all directions; one place is not inherently "higher" than another. The categorizations of the Earth-bound existence collapse in the face of new conditions. "That Sun, which seemed so high and so great, is, from that wider vantage (i.e. outside the Earth's influence) to be nothing more than a single point of light in an immensity so great as to be beyond any comprehension. "The very act of striving against the Earth affirms that one is bound to the Earth; rather, give up that upon which the pull of Earth acts, abandon it to become one with the Earth. And then, that which remains may fly outwards." I waited for a while, but nothing more seemed to come. I thus closed the vision. Seer's comments: This vision continues the previous one, and borrows from it to keep the symbolism compact. The mountain here is the same one seen in the distance there. The mundane region connected with this Part, Parthia, doesn't seem to have any direct connection with what is seen. The previous vision was connected with Cyprus, and this mountain is the Mount Olympus on that island. Since that "Olympus" is not the original, it is not the home of the gods, but instead a false image of that place, a suitable home for the Father of Lies. [ Continued In Next Message... ] ___ X SPEED 1.30 [NR] X 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Josh Norton Area: ENOCHIAN To: All 15 Nov 94 00:00:02 Subject: 91 Parts #18 Zirzird 2/ UpdReq [ ...Continued From Previous Message ] The tarot card The Devil is associated with the zodiac sign of Capricorn, and connects Binah with Tiphereth in Achad's Tree of Life. The sign governs all struggles upwards against resistance, whether that be a physical struggle to climb a mountain, or a struggle upwards in the hierarchy of some organization. By association it rules all organizations with pyramidal structure. I believe that this Part is in some sense the complement of the Part named Tiarpax, seen previously. There it was shown how the finite self, by emulating its "true father" in the act of undiscriminating love, becomes one with the divine. The process shown was one of attraction through similarity. Here we look at the complementary process, which is one of "pushing away" that which is below, in order to rise higher. Either one can serve as a means of spiritual advancement. The problem is that, unlike Chokmah, Binah has no discernable characteristics, no innate tendencies of its own. It is the negation or cessation of all possible manifest characteristics and tendencies. Thus any perceived goal the person has in his struggle upwards is necessarily a projection of his own nature, or the generalized nature of the Ruach, represented by its center in Tiphereth. It is an illusion that conceals the true goal. As long as one pursues such a projected goal, one is blind to the real goal. And simply pushing away from the finite aspects of being cannot get one into Binah. Rejection creates a bond with the thing being rejected; even as one pushes it away, one becomes more tied to it. Trying to reach Binah solely in this manner is like trying to touch the Moon by standing on a hill and jumping at it. ___ X SPEED 1.30 [NR] X 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Brother Podex 14 Nov 94 10:45:38 Subject: WAV. calls? UpdReq -=> Brother Podex sent a message to All on 13 Nov 94 23:16:04 <=- -=> Re: WAV. calls? <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. BP> Has anyone ever given any thought to recording the calls as .wav BP> files that could be played by soundblaster cards? Well, Hell... why do the magick at all, just set it to perform the whole thing unattended! };-> Actually, that's an interesting idea that could be extended to more than just the Enochian calls... I can just see it now: DOOM III, where you not only have to kill the baddies, but also banish Cthulu to get to the last screen! Love is the law, love under will. - CP ... So they will reproach thy servant, saying: 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718 From: Brother Podex Area: ENOCHIAN To: Christeos Pir 15 Nov 94 22:33:54 Subject: WAV. calls? UpdReq CP> Actually, that's an interesting idea that could be extended to more CP> than just the Enochian calls... I can just see it CP> now: DOOM III, where CP> you not only have to kill the baddies, but also CP> banish Cthulu to get to CP> the last screen! Ahh I can see it now!!!We'll use the DoomIII as the cornerstone of an occult entertainment empire! The next product could be Enochian BattleChess TM. Then on to an animated childrens show 'Terrific Tumbling Tower Guardians' pat reg. Seriously, Those rascals are hard to pronounce. Putting them in as WAV files would allow many people access to them in a very usefull form. Makea cassette and copies nationally are a pain in the ass, but anyone who wanted the .WAV could download them in an afternoon. I'll have the equipment with me in April to record the calls in .WAV format. Can you think of anyone who would be willing to read the calls? 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718