From: Christeos Pir Area: ENOCHIAN To: Shadow Walker 11 Jul 94 20:41:16 Subject: Re: enochian 101 UpdReq -=> Shadow Walker sent a message to Christeos Pir on 03 Jul 94 23:15:00 <=- -=> Re: Re: enochian 101 <=- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. AA> Which leads me to the next question: what are the dangers? AA> Pardon me if this seems overly gunshy, but I have heard more [...] SW> I have used this system for over 20 years now and I am pretty sure SW> that the "dangers" are due to subtle influences within the human SW> psyche. The system works on levels below consciousness. When you do a SW> call you actually open interdimentional gates within ones own being. SW> If a person is not careful forces and emotions released by the deep SW> mind can become deadly. That is a person can find themselves SW> developing obsessions, paranoia, subtle changes in personality, and SW> all the other problems one can develop as a result of coming too close SW> to the "Divine", too soon. I may seem a little flippant but I am SW> serious. The Enochian is not something to play with. If you are going SW> to do it, do it with reverance, respect, and deliberate intent. You _did_ notice that Ar said that and not me, yes? But I pretty much agree with you, at least on the important stuff. I balk a little at the "interdimensional" tag, but on the whole, yes, one opens all kinds of doors both "within" and "without" and must needs be ready to deal with what comes through. OTOH, if you saw _my_ reply to Ar, you notice that I did stress that one should be relatively stable, both mentally and emotionally. This is true for ANY kind of magick, if it's at all effective. _Magick_ opens gates, releases forces, and is nothing to play with unprepared. And Enochian is certainly a lot safer than, say, Kenneth Grant's stuff! Love is the law, love under will. - Christeos Pir Fr. Vitriol Io, O.T.O. ... But the feet of the prophet were weary, and the mountain heard not 201434369420143436942014343694201434369420143436942014343694718